As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M Safety #ad
3/4-in by 66-ft, Scotch Electrical Tape, Black, 1-Roll #ad3M Safety #ad
- Rated for temperatures up to 194 degrees F. Highly flexible, stretchy and conformable. Ul listed. Commercial grade, 7 mil tape that is ideal for holding, protecting and insulating.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
2. 3M Safety #ad
3/4 in x 66 ft, Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black #ad3M Safety #ad
- Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F -18 to 105 degrees C. Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion.
Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds. Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil. The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M COMPANY #ad|
3. Cambridge Resources #ad
600 Voltage Rating, Flame Retardant, 7 Mil Thick, Cambridge Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black, 6-Pack, Commercial Grade, UL and CSA Listed, 3/4-in x 66-ft #adCambridge Resources #ad
- Cambridge commercial and professional grade black vinyl electrical tape; 6 rolls of 3/4 inch x 66 feet, 7 mil thickness per roll; premium quality vinyl tape provides superior adhesion, insulation, and protection to your projects and applications. Ul and csa listed; each roll individually wrapped to maintain freshness; Cambridge performance driven, and high-quality products are preferred by industry leaders.
Used by contractors, and consumers; cambridge electrical tape is used to insulate wires, repairs, and for color coding.
Cambridge electrical tape can be used for color coding electrical circuits and is available in black, red, blue, yellow, professionals, green and white. Flame retardant and lead-free, water, and corrosive chemicals; easily stretches and conforms to connections and installations; abrasion and puncture resistant; adheres to copper, alkalis, resistant to sun, aluminum, oil, acids, PVC and plastic.
Temperature rating from minus 10°c 14°f to 80°c 176°f and rated for indoor use, outdoor use, and cold weather temperatures; suitable for use at no more than 600 volts as primary insulation and provides a protective outer jacket over splices at higher voltages; can be used for wrapping wire harnesses and insulating degaussing coils.
4. 3M #ad
Premium Grade All-Weather, 3M Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88, 3/4 in x 44 ft, Black, 8.5-mil thick, 1 roll #ad3M #ad
- This pressure-sensitive rubber based tape inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors. Used for protective jacketing on high voltage cable splices, repairs and harnessing wires and cables. Primary electrical insulation for all wire, cable splices and bus applications up to 600 volts.
Apply in half-lapped layers with some tension for a uniform wind and no tension on the last wrap. For indoor and outdoor applications, temps from 0F to 212F -18C to 105C, in varying weather conditions including UV exposure. Flame retardant rated per ul 510 and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
5. Maxxima #ad
Maxxima Electrical Tape, 3/4 in. x 66 ft. Flame Retardant, Insulating, UL Black Pack of 10 #adMaxxima #ad
- Ul approved. 7mm thick tape, can handle up to 600 Volts. 66 foot role, 3/4" Tape. Flame retardant Electrical Tape - 10 Pack. Perfect for electrical installation, protection, and wiring cover.
6. 3M Safety #ad
Black, Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4-in by 66-ft, 1-Roll #ad3M Safety #ad
- Made in the united states of america. Ul listed: with this stamp of approval, you’ll know that this tape has gone through independent testing to ensure electrical safety.
Commercial grade, 7 mil vinyl electrical tape. Rated for temperatures up to 194-Degree. Strong adhesive: this tape is meant to permanently adhere to your subjects, so you won’t have to worry about it coming loose any time soon.
Ul listed. Highly flexible, stretchy and conformable. Flexible: this tape is ideal for stretching out and wrapping around electrical wiring, keeping it fully insulated from the elements. Heat resistant: this tape can handle temperatures from 14 Degrees Fahrenheit -10 Degrees Celsius to 194 Degrees Fahrenheit 90 Degrees Celsius. Ideal for holding, protecting and insulating.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M CHIMD #ad|
7. Maxwel Manufacturing #ad
3/4 IN 65 FT Professional Flame Retardant Waterproof PVC Electrical Insulation Tape For All Weather Under 600V Home Outdoor Multipurpose Electric Insulating Wire Wrapping, Electrical Tape Vinyl Black #adMaxwel Manufacturing #ad
- Strong adhesive electrical tape will supply you strong and sturdy wire wrapping to avoid tape coming off to ensure electricity safety;.
All weather useable professional black electrical insulation tape, waterproof and weatherproof for up to 221℉ outdoor and indoor use;. Strong stretchability electrical tape will supply you tight wrapping with strong holding force to avoid electricity leakage;.
Durable and aging resistance with good resistance to UV, acid and alkali, abrasion, corrosion, reduce your electricity maintenance cost.3/4 in 65 ft professional black pvc electrical tape, great multipurpose PVC tape for electrical insulation under 600V / wire wrapping;.
8. Duck #ad
3/4 Inch x 60 Feet Single Roll, Duck Brand 299006 Utility Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black #adDuck #ad
- General purpose electrical tape for long-lasting applications. Abrasion-resistant backing for durable coverage. Meets and conforms to UL and CSA building codes. 7 mils vinyl tape. Excellent stretch, adhesion and conformability.
|Manufacturer||Shurtape Technologies #ad|
9. AmazonCommercial #ad
AmazonCommercial Electrical Tape, Model: DS-TPAMZ013, BLack, 6-Pack, 3/4-inch by 60-feet #adAmazonCommercial #ad
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces for optimal bonding. Abrasion-resistant backing for durability; protective insulation defends against corrosion, liquid damage, and more. Strong adhesive bonds to a wide variety of surfaces and materials; ideal for use in homes, RVs/trailers, boats, and commercial properties.
Can be cut by hand or used with compatible dispensers. 6-pack of black vinyl electrical tape rolls; 3/4 inch width x 60 foot length. Flexible, cord and cable bundling, stretchable construction ideal for electronic repairs, and more.
10. AmazonCommercial #ad
12-Pack, AmazonCommercial Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black, 3/4 in x 60 ft x 0.007in 19 mm x 18.3 m x 0.18mm #adAmazonCommercial #ad
- Self-extinguishing plasticized PVC is flame retardant. Ideal for wire repairs, marking or bundling cables, reinforcement, sealing, and more.
Rated at 600v maximum operating voltage with a continuous operating temperature of 80°C. Csa and ul-listed for safety and performance. Flexible pvc and rubber-based adhesive tape for electrical application.
|Manufacturer||Amazon Commercial #ad|