As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Black, 1/2 Pint, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
2. Varathane #ad
Varathane 269400 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, Half Pint, Ebony #adVarathane #ad
- Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 70 square feet.
One-coat coverage, fast-drying Oil based formula. Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, cabinets, doors, trim and paneling.
3. Minwax #ad
Coffee, Minwax 260914444 Interior Wood Gel Stain, 1/2 pint #adMinwax #ad
- The non-drip formula makes it ideal for vertical applications like doors and molding. Rich, wood appearance. The thick-bodied consistency makes it ideal for giving fiberglass or metal doors. Recoat: 8-10 hours.
|Manufacturer||Minwax Company #ad|
4. OLD MASTERS / MASTER PRODUCTS #ad
Gel Stain 1 Qt Espress #adOLD MASTERS / MASTER PRODUCTS #ad
- Approximately 6 to 8 hours dry time depending on temperature. Size: Quart. Color: Expresso. A rich blend of brown and red tones - a one of a kind stain color.
5. General Finishes #ad
Ebony, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Dye #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Designed to work like solvent-based Stains. Deep rich tones enhance wood grain. Can be applied with foam brush, rag, pad applicator or spayed. Ultra penetrating wood Stains.
6. Minwax #ad
Onyx, Minwax Express Color Wiping Stain 308084444 #adMinwax #ad
- Cleans up with soap and water. For additional shine and protection, apply Minwax express clear on top of Minwax express Color. Fast drying. Creates stunning color and beautiful results in one effortless step.
Creates stunning color and beautiful results in one effortless step. Fast drying. Low odor. Wiping stain. Water-based and soap and water cleanup. Low odor. Wiping stain. You just wipe it on, wipe off the excess and let it dry for an hour. Cleans up with soap and water.
7. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, Black #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible. Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone.
High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed. Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains.
8. Retique It #ad
Black Walnut, Water-Based Gel Stain/Paint Glaze and Wood Stain Hybrid 8 oz Stain, Gel Stain by Retique It #adRetique It #ad
- Non-toxic - water-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic. Uses - great for furniture, front doors, trim, garage doors, floors, etc. It even smells like water. Gel stain - this thin gel stain rides over an existing finish just like a typical gel stain.
Easy clean-up, just use soap and water. Dries in less than an hour or using a hair dryer or heating device it can be dried in a few minutes. Fast drying - complete your projects up to 3 times faster.
Layer it - get a darker color on each layer you apply or layer colors to get a more artistic look. Easy to apply - you can paint it on with a brush or staining applicator.
Wood stain - thin enough to absorb into unfinished wood like a traditional wood stain. Versatile hybrid technology new nano-technology makes this the most Versatile gel stain & glaze on the market. Paint glaze - works just like a traditional paint glaze when applied over a painted finish. Interior / exterior - up to 300 square feet per quart coverage for interior and exterior applications.
9. Minwax #ad
Gel Stain #adMinwax #ad
- Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. Size: 1/2 Pt. Color: Cherrywood. Ideal for vertical surfaces. Rich uniform color.
10. Old Masters #ad
Gel Stain Espresso Pt #adOld Masters #ad
- Size: 1 Pint. A rich blend of brown and red tones - a one of a kind stain color. Color: Expresso. Approximately 6 to 8 hours dry time depending on temperature.