As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Applied Technologies #ad
10' Fast Set Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit-Polyurethane Foam Stops Water from Leaking Through a Basement Crack-Our Most Popular DIY Concrete Crack Repair Kit #adApplied Technologies #ad
- Fast curing surface Sealer and Injection Polyurethane Foam. Stops water leaks Through Concrete Foundation Cracks. Poxy paste tightly bonds to the Concrete for a Better Injection Process. Same materials our Pro Customers Use. How-to video Included.
2. RadonSeal #ad
RadonSeal DIY Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit 20-ft, The Homeowner's Solution to Fixing Basement Wall Cracks Like The Pros! #adRadonSeal #ad
- No drilling required – the low-pressure injection method eliminates the need for drilling. No need to excavate – save serious money by repairing the crack from the inside.
No special tools required – use a standard caulking gun to inject. Permanent - Prevents water seepage permanently! Hairline cracks – low viscosity urethane is suitable even for the repair of hairline cracks.
3. Applied Technologies #ad
10' Peel-Off Paste Foundation Crack Repair Kit, Polyurethane Foam Waterproofs Concrete Foundation and Basement Wall Cracks-Stops Water leaks Through Concrete Basement Cracks #adApplied Technologies #ad
- Stops leaks Through Concrete Foundation Cracks. Written instructions and How-To Video Included. Peel paste and surface Ports are easily Removed After the Repair. Works on cracks in Inside Corners. Hydra stop 300 polyurethane Foam Expands Inside the Crack to Form a Waterproof Seal.
4. Applied Technologies #ad
6-10' DIY Epoxy Concrete Crack Repair Kit-Repair Concrete Basement Wall Cracks #adApplied Technologies #ad
- Structurally reinforce concrete. Fast gel time prevents leakage. In business since 1998. Meets astm c-881 standard specification for Epoxy Resin Base Bonding Systems for Concrete. 12, 000 psi compressive strength: 8, 000 psi Tensile Strength.
5. LCR #ad
Polygem Liquid Concrete Repair LCR Kit Penetrating Injection Epoxy for Foundation & Concrete Crack Repair & Leak Prevention DIY Complete Kit Repairs Average Concrete Foundation Crack of 8 feet #adLCR #ad
- Meets astm c881, grades 1 and 2, ii, iv and v, types i, contains no voc’s or Solvents; 100% solids, and is chemical and solvent resistant.
Excellent adhesion to concrete, fiberglass, wood, and metal surface; restores structural strength. Users, contractors, and maintenance professionals alike. Kit contains enough material to repair an average 1/16 inch wide, 8-foot crack in a concrete wall.
Made in the usa - ideal for homeowners, remodelers, D. I. Y. Applications include - basement foundation crack repair, patios and sidewalks, industrial warehouse and residential floors, reservoir, balcony, pool and parking decks, tank and pool leak repair.
6. Source One Environmental #ad
Source One Environmental DIY Concrete Basement Foundation Crack Repair Kit #adSource One Environmental #ad
- The same materials the pros use for infrastructure rehabilitation. This diy kit is easy to use. Easily repairs cracks from inside the basement.
Fixes 6-10' long foundation concrete wall cracks. No drilling or special tools required. Use on cracked concrete foundations, retaining walls and delaminated concrete.
7. RadonSeal #ad
RadonSeal PRO Foundation Crack Injection Toolkit 30 ft – The Professional Concrete Crack Repair Kit #adRadonSeal #ad
- No drilling required - the injection ports are glued right on top of the crack. No need to measure or guess - dual-cartridge gun ensures precise mixing 1:1 of components.
Permanently repair cracks and stop water seepage. The toolkit includes a professional dual-tube cartridge injection gun. Polyurethane injection foam remains flexible allowing for the natural movement of concrete.
8. Flexomeric Crack Repair Products #ad
Low-Pressure Injection Method FLEXKIT-100, Polyurethane Foam, DIY Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit, 1/16" to 1/2" Wide Cracks #adFlexomeric Crack Repair Products #ad
- Permanently stops and prevents Water Leaks in Concrete Cracks. Low-pressure injection method. Completely filling the Main Crack and Any Capillary Cracks or Cavities.
Used with a Standard Injection Gun. Used for Wet or Dry Cracks. Formulated to repair 1/16" Wide To 1/2" Wide Concrete Cracks. No drilling or special tools Required. Quickly expands and Cures To Form a Flexible Gasket.
9. Flexomeric Crack Repair Products #ad
Ultra-Low Viscosity Polyurethane, FLEXKIT-1150-10, Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit #adFlexomeric Crack Repair Products #ad
- Compression Seal That Remains Flexible. Can be used for Wet or Dry Cracks. Dual-component Injection Gun is required Included in this kit. Formulated to Repair Hairline Width Concrete Cracks. Permanently stops and Prevents Water Leaks in Concrete Cracks.
10. Emecole Metro #ad
The Waterproofing Contractor’s Preferred Solution, DIY Leaky Basement Wall Crack Repair Kit 10 ft. for Homeowners, Repair Poured Concrete Foundation Wall Cracks #adEmecole Metro #ad
- Low viscosity polyurethane formulated for injection into hairline cracks or up to 3/16” wide. We are a pioneer of low pressure concrete crack repair dating back to 1987. Inject from inside foundation wall via standard caulk gun.
User friendly foundation crack repair for DIY Homeowners. Requires no drilling into concrete. Effectively fill leaking basement wall cracks. Permanent repair. Prevents water from entering the crack.