As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH SAE/Metric Spark Plug Gap Gauge, 3293D #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Gap spreader tool on top. Circular coin-type ramp gauge. Satin chrome finish to resist corrosion. Easily measures spark plug gaps. Convenient tether point. From. 020" to. 100" and. 6mm to 2. 4mm.
|Manufacturer||K-D Tools #ad|
2. B & B Pipe #ad
B&B Pipe 2130 Stepped Pipe Wedge Small 3/4" Width x 4" Length for Pipe Fitting Welding #adB & B Pipe #ad
- 3/4 in. Heavy-duty design can be used to scrape, poke, and prod weld to remove slag. Steps: 1/16 in. 3/16 in. 5/32 in. 3/32 in.
1/8 in. 1/4 in. Pipe wedge is ideal for small jobs. Easy to handle for pull or push to make gap width adjustments. X 4 in. Dual-use tool can be used as a wedge and a gauge.
3. Bestgle #ad
Bestgle Taper Gage 1-15mm 1/32-5/8 Inch Stainless Steel Taper Welding Gauge Inch&Metric Feeler Gap Hole Measure Tool #adBestgle #ad
- Bestgle taper gage Made of stainless steel, miniature and light weight, pocket size. Taper gage with a hole on one side, for measuring of cylindrical bores, diameters of small holes, easy to hang or carry, slots etc.
Accurate figures and increments are etched into surface, easy to read. Polished, bright and clean without burr, rust laser engraved line and will not rub off. Welding taper gauge: 1-15mm 1/64-5/8 inch for measuring of cylindrical bores.
4. Hotop #ad
2 Pack Steel Feeler Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring Tool 32 Blades Feeler Gauge #adHotop #ad
- Feeler gauge set: 2 pack feeler gauges, made of 65 manganese steel, each measuring feeler gauge has 26 blades thickness; Foldable, easy and convenient to take and store.
Metric sizes mm: 004, 008, 038, 025, 058, 020, 013, 045, 015, 006, 035, 023, 048, 060, 018, 030, 010, 040, 053, 043, 055, 028, 050, 0330, 005, 063.
Warm notice: there is some anti-rust oil on the stainless steel feeler gauge to prevent it from rusty, please don’t worry about that. Easy identification: dual marked metric and imperial, 00015 inch/ 004 mm to 0025 inch/ 063 mm, the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification.
|Part Number||Hotop-Feeler Gauge-01|
5. GLTL #ad
GLTL Inch unit Taper Gap Gauge 0.01"-0.15", Graduation 0.001" #adGLTL #ad
- Widely used in construction, electric power, automobile windshield and mold gap and other gaps. Application: applicable to the measurement of groove, ceramic sanitary ware, railway, gap and other dimensions.
Inch unit: can read the value of inch unit directly without unit conversion. Laser scale: marking with a laser marking machine, the scale is clear and delicate, long-term use, not easy to wear, the scale is still clear and discernable.
Precise measurement: it adopts carbon steel for mechanical structure and chrome plating on the surface, which can ensure the accuracy and stability for long-term use.
6. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25352 Ramp Style Spark Plug Gap Gauge, Spark Plug Adjustment Tool, Spark Plug Gapping Tool, Spark Plug Gauge Gap Tool, Plug Gapping Tool #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Wide range: this spark plug gap tool has a wide range of measurements, so that you can be sure to get the correct calculation; Our gap gauge measures spark plug gaps from 0020 inch to 1 inch 050 to 2. 5 mm. Measures metric and sae: our spark plugs gap tool is specially designed to not only display SAE measurements, but it also measures spark plug gaps in metric sizes; SAE sizes are clearly stamped on the front and metric sizes are stamped on the back.
Adjuster: while this tool measures the gap on spark plugs, it can also work as an electrode adjuster; To widen the gap, use the small hole in the top of the coin gauge to pull the metal up; Make the gap smaller by pressing the metal against the tool.
Attaches to keychain: the small hole also allows you to easily attach the spark plug tool to your keychain so that you always know where it is and can easily access it; Always be prepared for any spark plug measuring job with this gap gauge.
Easy to read: other spark plug gap gauges may be difficult to read; That is not the case with our spark plug gapper tool though; Both the sizes and units of measurement are clearly stamped so that you never have to wonder what the tool is reading.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
7. Hilitand #ad
Depth Measuring Ruler Woodworking Mini Gaps Gauge Aluminum Alloy Depth Line Ruler Marking Gauge Depth Measuring Ruler #adHilitand #ad
- Great practicability: easy to use, woodworker enthusiasts, engineers, flexible operation, designers, architects, students, teachers deserve it. Exquisite craftsmanship: Professional use, exquisite workmanship, providing extreme cutting accuracy, accurate scale, high precision.
Stable performance: this table saw gaps gauge can be quickly gauging either the thickness of the material or inside dimension of a joint, the opposite end of the gaps gauge is perfectly set to the required size for the other half of the joint.
Professional level for the highest precision. Absolutely precisely: This woodworking gaps gauge can precisely determine the joint sizes without fussy measuring. Never rust. Premium quality: this engineering architectural drawing ruler is made of high quality metal material.
8. Wright Tool #ad
Wright Tool 9531 Wire Gap Gauge #adWright Tool #ad
- Gauges have the following thicknesses:. 02,. 028,. 025,. 034,. 032,. 03,. 035 and. 040 millimeters. Designed for longer and heavier usage. Feeler gauge. New style spark plug wire gauge. Contains 1 electrode bender and 8 wire gauges.
|Brand||Wright Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wright Tool #ad|
9. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J000K Spark Plug Gap ga Set #adProto #ad
- Made in USA. 007-lbs Weight. Spark plug electrode bender and eight bent wire gauges in sizes. 022-inch,. 027-inch,. 028-inch,. 025-inch,. 030-inch,. 032-inch. 035-inch. 040-inch. Gauges marked with both decimal size and metric equivalent.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
10. KD Tool #ad
GearWrench 2327D Large 6 Wire SAE/Metric Spark Plug Gap Gauge #adKD Tool #ad
- Gauge measures spark plug electrode gaps on gap plugs from. 040 to. 080" 1. 016 to 2. 032mm. Color: Black. Manufactured in United States.
|Brand||KD Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||K-D Tools #ad|