As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PacTool #ad
PacTool SA903 Gecko Gauge, Compatible with 5/16-Inch Siding, Siding Mounting Kit for Fiber Cement Installation #adPacTool #ad
- Designed to hold the board at the correct height, These Hands-Free Clips Help Install Fiber Cement Siding With Less Fatigue And More Productivity. This feature ensures Equal Spacing Between Each Board. Making any job ideal for one-person installation, this siding Mounting Block Gauges And Supports The Next Course For Nailing, With More Accuracy, And 50% Percent Faster.
Made from durable plastic, the locking grip is made from A Rubber Material, Ensuring That The Front Face Of Your Siding Will Not Be Scratched Or Damaged.
Lifting tools: works with 5/16-inch james hardie’s including the updated hz5 series with a new “eased” Drip-Edge Profile.
Siding tools: our gauges can be adjusted at 1/4-inch increments for 4 to 8-inch siding reveals, And The Patented Friction-Cam Mechanism Can Support Full 12-Foot Cement-Board Siding Lengths. Professional equipment: this product is safe to use on primed or pre-finished siding products. Pro grip clamp: ideal for one-person installation, with virtually no layout time.
2. PacTool International #ad
PacTool SA902 Gecko Gauge Siding Mounting Kit, For 5/16-Inch Fiber Cement Siding Installation #adPacTool International #ad
- Siding tools: slide it, nail it; these hands-free clips are designed to hold the board at the correct height and help install fiber cement siding easily, lock it, with less fatigue, while producing accurate and consistent siding reveals.
Pro grip clamp: ideal for one-person installation this siding mounting block gauges and support the next course for nailing, with virtually no layout time; Making any job ideal for one-person installation, with more accuracy, and 50% percent faster.
Mounting block: our gauges can be adjusted for 5”, 7” and 8” siding reveals, 6”, and the patented Friction-Cam mechanism supports full 12' cement-board siding lengths; This feature ensures perfect and equal spacing between each board.
Professional equipment: take your siding project to the next level with our heavy-duty contractor-grade aluminum house siding tool; This product is recommended for use with primed non-painted siding products. Pactool:trusted for decades, renovation, measure better, and remodeling designs; Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, we are the leaders in specialized construction, and repair more efficiently.
3. PacTool #ad
PacTool SA907 Adjustable Z-Clamp Panel Siding Installation Tool, Contractor Grade Siding Tools #adPacTool #ad
- Diy projects: get rid of your bulky spacer guides with these durable clamps. Siding tools: this tool works for all fiber cement panel siding and flashing sizes with large, easily adjustable plates while creating consistent, accurate siding to flashing gaps to allow moisture drainage specific to manufacturer guidelines.
This set allows one-person installation and securely clamps to Z flashing to create a steady platform to support several types of siding for nailing. Our tools are machined with industrial-grade components, giving you years of use to repair, garage, or alter your home, improve, or shed with our clever Z clamps.
Pactool: trusted for decades, we are the leaders in specialized construction, and remodeling designs.
Metal clamp: installation made easy by attaching each Z clamp to the first course of flashing, then placing the panel on the Z clamp support plate. Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, renovation, measure better, and repair more efficiently. Toggle clamp: add safety and stability to any panel siding job with these sturdy metal clamps. Nail to manufacturer recommendations, and continue this process while working your way up the wall.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
4. PacTool #ad
Power Shears Professional Power Tools, PacTool SS724 Snapper Shear Pro, Cutting Tool for Fiber Cement Board #adPacTool #ad
- This product is specifically designed to cut 1/4 - 1/2-inch HardieBacker fiber cement board. Siding tools: no more score and snap. This dramatically increases efficiency and keeps those who are working on-site safe from dangerous particles. Contractor tool: cut any shape with this universal shear head's ability to rotate 360° degrees.
You can make straight, right-angle, curve cuts, and cut circles down to 3-inches in diameter, giving it the ergonomic advantage over traditional shears. Pactool: trusted for decades, measure better, and remodeling designs.
Smart shears: this drill attachment minimizes airborne dust while using it, allowing professionals and DIYers to cut and install with ease. Drill attachment: this innovative shear conveniently works with any 18 Volt or higher cordless drill, allowing you to navigate the accessory with ease while cutting.
Our patented product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, we are the leaders in specialized construction, renovation, and repair more efficiently. This tool's versatility makes it ideal for various siding remodel projects, outlets, specifically for cutting around the corner, bathroom renovations, kitchen, and installations, hardware, and toilet flanges.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
5. Wells Design Tool Company #ad
EZi-Gauge, Engineered Wood siding Nailer Offset attachement EW #adWells Design Tool Company #ad
- Fits: hitachi nv65ah, dewalt dw66c-1, bostich n66c-1, makita an611, max cn565s, and duo-Fast DF225C OD 0.697″ to 0706. Usable with several engineered wood lap sidings.
6. TOMAX #ad
TOMAX PCDM10 Inch 6 Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped PCD Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor #adTOMAX #ad
- Designed with 6 polycrystalline diamond-tipped teeth to prevent wear and tear. Features abrasion-resistant polycrystalline diamond tipped for faster cutting and increased cutting life.
Specially designed for cutting HardiePlank, Cemplank and other fiber cement products. Extra-large gullet design improves material removal and minimizes dust.
7. PacTool #ad
PacTool SS204 Snapper Shear, Professional Power Tools, Power Cutter for Fiber Cement Siding #adPacTool #ad
- Ideal for use on pre-painted siding, crisp, fast, always cut planks face down for perfect, and finished edges when using this siding tool. Cement board: this product was created to shear cement siding rather than cut it, making precise, and consistent cuts.
Electric tools: our corded, 110-volt shears are designed to cut 5/16-inch fiber cement siding. Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, renovation, we are the leaders in specialized construction, and repair more efficiently.
Contractor tool: if you need to work on several homes, this cutting tool can support 20, these electric shears are for you. Smart shears: developed to minimize harmful airborne dust while using it, this product allows workers to cut and install in one place.
Combining our well-known precision-machined cutting head with a compact 4. 8 amp motor-3/8-inch drive makes this cut-out tool ideal for any proje. Made with reversible and replaceable solid tool steel blades, 000 linear feet, equivalent to approximately 15 average homes. This dramatically increases efficiency, clean-up and keeps those who are working on-site safe from dangerous particles. Pactool: trusted for decades, and remodeling designs.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
8. Builders Edge #ad
Builders Edge 130110006123 Surface Block, White #adBuilders Edge #ad
- Made in the USA. For use on 4"-10" siding. X 6. 75 in. Dimensions: 6. 75 in. Provides level surface for all exterior accessories. For installing fixtures after the siding has been applied to the home.
9. Metabo HPT #ad
Tilt Bottom Magazine NV65AH2, Side load, Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Lightweight: Only 4. 8lbs for easy maneuverability. Fasteners: drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility. Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/4".
Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads. Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Siding nailer: accepts 16º wire collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2".
No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Depth adjustment: tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications. Added safety: Plastic shield deflects wire collation. Selective actuation: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
10. HBT #ad
HBT HBCN65P 15 Degree 2-1/2-Inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing #adHBT #ad
- Tool-free depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently; 360˚ adjustable exhaust to direct air away from the user; 360˚ swivel air plug minimizes hose twisting for improved control around work area.
Magnesium housing to provide light comfortable usage as well as promising durability;. Drives plastic or Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails;. Easy jam-release and maintenance due to exposed nose guide when opening magazine;. Sequential fire or contact fire through a flip of a switch;.