As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Armour Line #ad
Armour Line RP77360 Internal Pipe Wrenches, 1/2 in & 3/4 in, 1 Set, 3/8 in #adArmour Line #ad
- Expandable knurled cams. Three piece set. Can also be used to install pipe nipples without marring the pipes finish. Sizes. And 3/4 in. 3/8 in. 1/2 in. Can be used with a standard wrench, adjustable wrench, or pipe wrench. Removes broken and frozen pipes/nipples.
|Brand||Armour Line #ad|
2. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J140SET Proto 4 Piece Internal Pipe Wrench #adProto #ad
- Installation and removal without thread damage. Ideal for removing broken threaded pipe ends, plugs and fittings. Made from hardened steel and plated to help prevent rust, Made in USA.
Eccentric cam action engages wrench against the walls of the pipe. Hex body allows for use of adjustable wrench for added torque.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
3. HAUTMEC #ad
HAUTMEC Internal Pipe Wrench Set, Easy Internal Grip On Pipe Nipples PL0031 #adHAUTMEC #ad
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction. Use with a standard socket and ratchet or your open-box end wrench. And 3/4 in. Expandable knurled cams for an easy internal grip.
Use to easily remove broken pipe threads, plugs and fittings without marring, scratching or denting pipe surface. Pipe nipples. Includes 3 wrenches for 3/8 in. 1/2 in.
|Manufacturer||SUOBO TOOLS #ad|
4. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 97256 Goldengrip Internal Pipe Wrench Set #adRectorseal #ad
- Heat tempered steel. Self-locking and Reversible. Improves safety. Works on chrome and Brass Pipe. Use on corroded pipe.
5. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 31405 Model 342 Internal Wrench, 4-1/2-inch Internal Pipe Wrench,Silver,Small #adRidgid #ad
- Designed to hold closet spuds and bath, basin and sink strainers through 2-inches. 4-1/2-inch 113 mm internal wrench has a 1-inch to 2-inch 25-50 mm pipe capacity.
Jaws expand by eccentric action and are reversible for various sizes. Use to install or extract Schedule 40 1-inch through 2-inch nipples.
|Manufacturer||Ridgid Tool Company #ad|
|Warranty||Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool|
6. General Tools #ad
General Tools 1390 Internal Pipe Wrench Set, 3/8-Inch to 3/4-Inch, 3-Piece #adGeneral Tools #ad
- A great way to break loose broken pipe ends, plugs and fittings that have rusted inside another pipe. Set includes 3 wrenches; 1391 3/8-inch 9. 7mm, 1392 1/2-inch 12mm, and 1393 3/4-inch 20mm. The hex-shaped body makes the tool easy to use with a standard wrench; both the cam and body are made from hardened steel.
Remove broken iron pipe nipples by tapping them snuggly into the broken pipe end; turn counterclockwise with a wrench or socket that fits the hex end. Fits iron pipe nipples npt 1/8-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch.
7. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25441 Internal Pipe Extractor Set, Broken Pipe Extractor Tool, Fitting Extractor, PVC Fitting Extractor #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Damage resistant: trying to remove broken internal fixtures can easily damage the external fixtures they are attached to, but that is not the case with this PVC fitting extractor; Our internal pipe extractor will not damage walls or external finishes.
Easy to use: it's easy to use this broken pipe extractor tool; Choose the correct size and screw it into the damaged fitting; You may need to use a socket and ratchet or a wrench to make sure the cam is tightly attached; Remove the broken piece.
Heavy duty: our pipe fitting extractor set is designed to hold up to many rough jobs no matter what type of broken fixture you are trying to remove; Thanks to the construction of this PVC pipe extractor set, the pieces are built to last.
Set includes: this internal pipe wrench set includes extractors that are designed for 3/8 inch, and 3/4 inch pipes, 1/2 inch, making it varied enough to fix many broken or damaged fixtures whether in construction or in your own home. Versatile: this internal pipe extractor set can be used in a variety of jobs; Remove broken pipe plugs, threads, HVAC connections, and fittings from rusted or gas piping; Use on household plumbing fixtures, and broken house fittings.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
8. Superior Tool #ad
SUPERIOR TOOL 05212 1/2" Internal Pipe Wrench,Black #adSuperior Tool #ad
- Half inch internal Pipe Wrench 1/2". Superior Tool 5212. Heat treated, alloy steel. Eliminates damage to threads, walls, & external nickel or chrome finish.
9. Titan Tools #ad
Titan 11498 Internal Pipe Wrench Set, 3 Piece #adTitan Tools #ad
- Includes 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, and 3/4 inch internal pipe wrench. Remove broken, threaded ends of pipe, pipe plugs and fittings.
|Brand||Titan Tools #ad|
10. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 35685 883 Pipe Extractor Set, 1/8-inch to 1-inch Broken Pipe Extractor #adRidgid #ad
- Ridgid pipe extractors easily remove broken threaded ends of pipe, pipe plugs and fittings; available for schedule 40 and 80 pipe. Tough steel construction improves the pipe extractors' durability for extended use. Each extractor is clearly marked to show the drill size required when solid ends of the plugs and fittings must be drilled to receive the extractor.
6-piece set includes extractor model numbers 80 to 85 inclusive; 1/8-inch 3 mm, 3/4-inch 20 mm, 1/2-inch 12 mm, 1/4-inch 6 mm, 3/8-inch 10 mm, and 1-inch 25 mm pipe capacities.
|Warranty||Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.|