As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Jet,Grizzly,Power Matic 64 Zero Clearance Insert for Table Saws #adFulton #ad
- Includes leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws;pre-cut blade bottom pocket. Insert dimensions: 12-1/2” x 3-9/16” x 7/16” - jt-164 jet/Powermatic 64A Zero-Clearance Table Saw Insert.
Made from high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface. Please check your Length x Width x Thickness of your current insert before ordering. Small jet, grizzly, Powermatic 64 insert will fitvarious models of table saws.
2. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft JT-7 Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert For Jet/LaguanaColors May Vary #adLeecraft #ad
- Eliminates dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged. Installation instructions included. Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering.
Measures: 14" x 4-1/8" x Please measure before ordering. Fits: jet proshop saw: jps-10ts, 708494, laguna fusion 1. 75hp 10" table saw, 708493, 708491, 708495, 708490, baleigh ts-1044h, General International 50-090R M1.
3. Fulton #ad
Fulton Precision Miter Gauge with Aluminum Miter Fence with 45 degree Angled Ends for Maximum Stock Support and a Repetitive Cut Flip Stop #adFulton #ad
- The fulton miter gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution for your table saw cross cutting needs. The aluminum miter fence is equally well thought out with its 45 degree ends for unsurpassed workpiece support and its ability to mounted to most any miter gauge.
The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used. To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes.
The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is. 354” thick by. 730” wide. Together these three items are the perfect compliment to each other for your table saw cutting needs.
Both ends of the fence are cut at exactly 45 degrees. The fence can be mounted to older miter gauges by adding a wooden block mount with wooden screws if necessary. Also included is a handy aluminum flip stop for repetitive angled cuts on your table saw. Standard miter slots are 3/4” x 3/8” with a 1/8” “T” slot slight variances from brand to brand running the length on the bottom of the slot. The. 200” thick, 67.
4. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Fulton Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Jointers and Band Saws, Router Tables #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. This five piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, to the beefy long push block, band saw, table saw and jointer.
All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table.
Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the safety orange color for high visibility when in use. Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. The soles are also washable with with warm water. From the narrow v-style push stick, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process.
5. Fulton #ad
Fulton DIY Table Saw Crosscut Sled Kit with 2 UHMW Bars 2 Aluminum Tracks 1 Knob and 1 Bolt along with Full Color HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN Crosscut Sled Guide Booklet #adFulton #ad
- Making small cuts, cross cuts and repetitive length cuts is where table saw crosscut sleds excel. That’s when we decided to create this package with pre-cut UHMW bars, a knob and bolt and an easy to understand how to guide booklet so you can create your very own, custom crosscut sled to fit your table saw! The stop block will allow you to make repetitive cuts without having to constantly move and measure the fence distance each time you make a cut.
We have also included a full color and detailed how to guide book to help you with the crosscut sled building process.
Uhmw bars are most commonly used as runners for crosscut sleds since they don’t produce as much friction as wood does. Each kit comes with 2 each 19” long by 3/4” by 3/8” uhmw bars, 1 each 1/4” by 20 tpi bolt and a how to build your own crosscut sled guide book. The tracks that are included in this kit are made from solid extruded aluminum and are made in the USA.
Crosscut sleds help stabilize the work piece and are very accurate since they are essentially calibrated to your saw during the sled building process. While we as a woodworking company know exactly what they are used for, pre-cut aluminum track, many novice or non-woodworkers do not. Each bar is approximately 3/4” x 3/8” which fits most standard table saw slots. Another advantage is that UHMW won’t expand or contract like wood does during drastic weather changes.
6. MICRO JIG #ad
And Jointers by MICROJIG, Router Tables, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Band Saws #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection. 3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Fully adjustable for easy handling. Precise 1/4" thin rips. Work with small stock safely. Designed in usa. A true microjIG Innovation.
Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Jointer, Router table, & Band saw. Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping. Virtually eliminates kickback. Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
7. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades.
The insert features two snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order.
This is especially true when cutting plywood. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific. You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets.
Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement!
8. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox W2005 Classic Fence with Standard Rails #adShop Fox #ad
- Standard rails provide 25-Inch maximum rip to the right of the blade. Wide right angle design for maximum accuracy and support. Single locking cam action lever HDPE plastic fence surface for extremely low sliding resistance.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
9. JessEm #ad
JessEm 04301 Clear-Cut TS Stock Guides #adJessEm #ad
- Angled rollers: the unique guide rollers mounted on a 5-degree angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position.
Rollers and roller axels: the roller axels are machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durability, while rollers are designed from wear-resistant acetal resin. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
Guides construction: the guides are CNC-machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability. For 13/16" thick stocks: the guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can accommodate a maximum stock thickness of 13/16" above the mounting surface when mounted to the T-track. Easy set up: the guides lock into position along the track with a twist of the anodized aluminum clamping knobs.
10. Jet #ad
JET 725004 ProShop II Dado Insert #adJet #ad
- Maximum dado cut width of 13/16 in. Fits models jet jps2-115 and jps2-230 ProShop Table Saws. 1 year warranty.