As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SHARPAL #ad
SHARPAL 208H 4 OZ Polishing Compound Fine Green Buffing Compound Leather Strop Sharpening Stropping Compounds 2-Pack, Total 4 Oz. #adSHARPAL #ad
- Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards. Easy to use: this buffing compound is very easy to use on leather strop. You can polish all your knives and tools with this polishing compound.
Strict quality control: we strive to provide each customer with the best polishing compound. You just need to hold it on the leather a few times and it will attach to the leather. Wide range of uses: this buffing compound meets all your polishing needs.
3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. Cost-effective: this product contains 2 green polishing compounds weighing 2OZ. I believe it will satisfy you. We use the most advanced production technology and strict quality control.
|Manufacturer||Sharpal Inc. #ad|
2. BeaverCraft #ad
BeaverCraft Stropping Set of 3 Polishing Compound, Buffing Compound Leather Strop Sharpening Polishing Compound P03 #adBeaverCraft #ad
- Sharpening compound of great quality: to take care of your knives and chisels you’ll need the greatest quality leather strop compounds on the market. Polishing compound 3 in 1: white honing compound + red buffing compound for metal + green polishing compound = one parcel.
Want to make your jewelry shine? Just try the polishing compound and you'll see the difference. All in oNE. White buffing compound: can be used to provide a final finish to harder metals, particularly like chrome and blades that have been nickel plated, or lighter cutting action on softer ones.
Use it safely on thin plates.
It works best on things like chrome, stainless steel, platinum. Green polishing compound: provides a high luster finish on hard and soft metals. Use it after the white one for a brighter finish. Let us here in BeaverCraft introduce you to some. Red sharpening compound: is designed to polish without any cutting action. Three different types of stropping compounds.
3. Angerstone #ad
Buffing Compound Included, ANGERSTONE Double Sided Leather Strop Kit14.3" x 3" Knife Stropping Leather）with Ergonomic Handle, Knife Strop for Sharpening Knives, Wood Carving Chisels #adAngerstone #ad
- Classic honing strop kit: your professional leather sharpening strop set includes, Strop Paddle，one green stropping compound, one white stropping compound, and detailed instruction manual with lots of Tricks which will appeal at every skill level. Dual sided knife leather strop: one side of the separate slip strop is rough, you will get mirror-like edge after stropping your knife or tool with our stropping block, the other side is smooth, ergonomic handle allows you to use a two-sided strop in a more comfortable way than other strops.
Multipurpose use: our leather strops for sharpening knives can be used not only as a wood carving strop but also as a razor strop for different types of knives as hunting knives, pocket knives, woodworking chisel, straight razors, fillet knives, Chef’s knife, kitchen knives, axe & moretactical knives and others.
Fix the two holes with screws, so the leather paddle strop can be well stabilized. This is a perfect gift for your family & friends. Natural cowhide: after a strict vegetable tanning process, it is made into the most suitable Vegetable Tanned Leather for knife sharpening. Polishing compound: the green compound is composed of Chromium Oxide, the white compound is composed of Aluminum Oxide, and you will be very easy to attach to the leather or polishing wheel.
|Model||large 14.3x 3 inches honing strop|
4. Blulu #ad
Polishing, Honing Knives, 2 Pieces Total 9.8 Oz Leather Strop Polishing Compound Stainless Steel Buffing Compound Kit Green Honing Compound for Buffing, Woodcarving Chisels Green and White #adBlulu #ad
- Effective usages: compounds can be applied to buffing wheels by spinning the wheel on a motor/ drill and gently pressing the compound against the wheel, then friction will help the compound attach to the polishing wheel; Buffing compounds are also effective to use on leather strop, you just need to paint them on the leather by hand and they will attach to the leather.
Wide application: green buffing compound are widely applied to polish stainless steel, while white abrasives are suitable for fine polishing of metal surfaces with slight scratches and moderate sand marks, aluminum and various delicate metals, copper, the combination can meet your daily needs.
Enough quantity: the package includes 1 green buffing compound and 1 white compound, 2 pieces leather strop compounds in total, enough quantity for replacement and daily use. Material and size: green and white buffing compounds are mainly made of aluminium oxide, they are in the same size, 4. 9 ounces in weight, stearic acid and paraffin, 4. 4 inches/ 11. 2 cm in length, 1. 3 inches/ 3. 3 cm in breadth and 087 inches/ 2.
5. Angerstone #ad
Total 10 Ozwith Plastic Box- Leather Strop & Sharpening Stropping Compound Bar, Angerstone Polishing Compound Set- Green White Buffing Compound2-Pack #adAngerstone #ad
- Superior honing compound kit:your strop compound set comes with 1 green and 1 white polish compounds weighing 10 OZ0ne 5 oz, a plastic box for storage. Premium quality: our metal polishing compound is extremely fine abrasive paste used in the final polishing stages of sharpening, it is ideal for many professionals like Chefs & Woodcarvers to keep their tools razor sharp.
Easy to use:white polishing bar is made of calcined alumina, they are very easy to use on leather strop and stropping wheel, and green compound is chrome oxide, You just need to hold it on the strop a few times and it will attach to the leather or wheel.
Perfect gift:this polishing compound for knives can be a perfect gift for your family, friends or even professionals.
Multipurpose use:this polishing rouge are used for most of metals such as steel, chisels, and also can polish all your knives and tools: kitchen knives, pocket knives, stainless steel etc, hunting knives, garden tools, scissors, blades, straight razor etc. Use the green buffing compound after the white compound and you will be surprised to see a mirror like finish of your tools.
6. Leelosp #ad
6 Piece Buffing Polishing and Cutting Compound 1 oz Leather Strop Polishing Compound Stainless Steel Buffing Compound Kit for Metal Honing Knives Woodcarving Chisel Polishing to Remove Rust Scratch #adLeelosp #ad
- Applied for polishing, strong wear resistance, steel, cast-iron, auto body car work, brass, Waxing, cutting, Appliances and Jewelry. This product has high gloss, strong cutting rate, Repairing, Stainless, Reviving etc. The compounds are designed to be applied on buffing wheels by easily spinning a buffing wheel on a motor/drill and gently pressing the compound against the wheel while the heat/friction will transfer the compound onto the polishing wheel.
These compounds are color coded for easy identification in a scale from coarse to fine – The compounds will bring out the maximum luster and mirror like finish on jewelry and soft metals and can also be applied to finish harder metals to a mirror like finish.
This package can meet all your demands.
On any material like: Aluminum, Restoring, Cleaning, easy to clean and more reliable. The 6 piece buffing/polishing compounds kit will do you a favor to get a smooth and burr-free mirror finish on a wide variety of surfaces helping you handle all kinds of projects. Long service life and good polishing effect. All compounds black, white, brown, green, coffee and blue are the same dimension- length: 2.17in/5. 5cm” – width: 079in/2cm” - Height: 0
7. Tormek #ad
T-4, Honing Compound PA70 for Use with Tormek Sharpening Grinders T-7, and also other leather strops. Creates Razor Sharp Edges on Knives and Tools., and T-3 #adTormek #ad
- Abrasive averages 3 macrons 6000 - 8000 Grit for Honing Polishing and Buffing. For use on leather Strop Wheels for final edge dress. 70 g / 2. 5 oz of paste per tube. Creates razor sharp edges for Knifes or Tools. Premium quality Honing compound.
8. SHARPAL #ad
Leather Strop Sharpening Stropping Compounds 8 Oz. Green, SHARPAL 209H 8 Oz. Polishing Compound Fine Green Buffing Compound #adSHARPAL #ad
- This is much bigger than other polishing compounds, and buying this one is very cost-effective. Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards. I believe it will satisfy you. Wide range of uses: this buffing compound meets all your polishing needs.
You just need to hold it on the leather a few times and it will attach to the leather. Easy to use: this buffing compound is very easy to use on leather strop.
Strict quality control: we strive to provide each customer with the best polishing compound. You can polish all your knives and tools with this polishing compound.
3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. Cost-effective: this polishing compound weighs 8 ounces. We use the most advanced production technology and strict quality control.
|Manufacturer||Sharpal Inc. #ad|
9. AASELM #ad
Knife Sharpening Stone Kit, Flattening Stone, 2 in 1 Grit 400/1000 3000/8000, Bamboo Base, Leather Honing Strop and Leather Razor Strop, Polishing Compound, AASELM Professional Whetstone Sharpener Set #adAASELM #ad
- Aaselm knife sharpener stone use water for sharpening instead of expensive sharpening oil. Flattening stone is used to level the uneven surface caused due to repeated use, making it flat. You will get a great sense of accomplishment in this sharpening process! We have been doing our best to make our products satisfy every customer, just contact us within 90 days for a hassle-free full refund, but there will always be some unexpected situations.
Suitable for multi tools - this complete knife whetstone set can sharp ANY BLADE out there, carving tool, such as kitchen knives, scissors, hunting and woodworking kits, pocket knives, razors and clippers etc.
If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone set for whatever reason, no questions asked. Premium knife sharpening stone set - all the sharpening tools you need are here: High quality grit 400/1000 3000/8000 stone, angle guide, flattening stone, polishing compound, bamboo base, leather honing strop and leather razor strop.
Extremely easy & safe to use - whoever you are professional or amateur, the water stone set is the best for you. The angle guider holds the knife on the correct angle which makes the process easy and very effective. 100% satisfaction guarantee no risk - our whetstone was inspected by third inspection company under a durability and functionality test before shipped to you. Leather strop with polishing compound - double sided leather honing strop is badly needed for trouble-free operations.
|Part Number||400/1000 3000/8000 - Leather Strop|
|Model||400/1000 3000/8000 - Leather Strop|
10. BeaverCraft #ad
BeaverCraft LS6P1 Leather Honing Strop Kit with Sharpening Polishing Compound 14" x 2" Knife Stropping Block for Honing Woodworking #adBeaverCraft #ad
- Strop e-books bonus: when buying this professional sharpening strop, you'll get eBooks on "how to sharpen whittling knife" and "5 steps to sharpen a hook knife" for any level of skill. The handle of the leather strop sharpener is suitable for both professionals and beginners.
Polishing compound: included in this kit, so you can start sharpening your knives or other woodcarving tools immediately.
Use both sides of the strop to maintain a needed cutting edge. Sharpening strop ergonomic handle: ashwood shaft allows use of a two-sided strop in a more comfortable way.
Honing strop from europe: this compound come from a European manufacturing site so you can be sure that they respond to high standards and requirements of carvers! The sharpening strop with compound is suitable for all types of knives. Leather strop double-sided: for beginners and professionals that like honing to keep woodcarving tools razor sharp.