As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pro Connect #ad
Adjustable Ratcheting 4 perfect crimp. Professional Electrician Tools, Electroplated Steel Wire Crimper Tool 4 Heat Shrink Wire Connector & Terminals 3 sizes; 22-18 16-14 12-10 AWG, Crimping pliers, #adPro Connect #ad
- Perfect for heat shrink Connectors, securing a tight seal on wire, but not damaging the insulator on terminal. Crimpers plier crimps solderless heatshrink splices, insulated connectors, and semi-insulated butt terminals Ranging from 22-10 AGW. Allows for you to make a Goldilocks crimp not to hard not to soft.
State of the art electroplated nickel finish, you get what you pay for stop buying cheap tools!!! this nickel plated steel is much STRONGER than standard steel, and it Prevents Rust and Corrosion improving durability and reliability of wire Crimper tool.
Perfect crimping every time! how? easy to use adjustable compressor wheel. Great for storage Too, locks handles in place for storage. Its that easy! Quick release switch, just press lever up to stop ratcheting cycle at any time during crimping process.
A must have for Professional Electrical Hand Tools. With 3 options on dies red 22-18 awg blue 16-14 AWG And Yellow 12-10 AWG. 30 day money back guarantee, and life time warranty on tool. Easy squeeze ratcheting, just insert the insulated wire connectors into proper die, this features allows you to apply greater leverage with less effort, squeeze until terminal is firm in crimper then insert striped wire into barrel of butt connector and continue to squeeze until ratchet cycle is complete.
|Brand||Pro Connect #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pro Connect #ad|
|Part Number||Pro Crimp|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Crimps 10 to 22 AWG Solderless Terminals and Connectors, Black, Klein Tools 1006 Cutting / Crimping Tool, with Wire Cutter in Tapered Nose #adKlein Tools #ad
- Forged steel for maximum durability. Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort. Cutting and crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose. Crimper crimps non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors. Tapered nose for working in confined spaces.
3. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Crimp-Right Solderless Connector Crimping Kit Ferrule Crimper Plier Wire Stripper & Connectors Terminal Crimp Tool Kit Wiring Projects Electrical Repairs #adEastwood #ad
- Blue 16-14 Gauge. Complete solderless Connector Kit With Crimping Pliers. The eastwood crimp-right solderless connector Crimping Kit Offers A Strong, Even And Positive Crimp On All Standard Spade. Red 22-16 Gauge. Yellow 12-10 Gauge.
4. Hilitchi #ad
Hilitchi Professional Insulated Wire Terminals Connectors Ratcheting Crimper Tool for 22-10AWG #adHilitchi #ad
- Applicable to most types of semi-insulated and fully insulated butt terminals connectors. Ratcheting action ensures a perfect crimp every time.
Crimping capacity: 22-16 / 16-14 / 12-10a. W. G 05-1. 5mm², 1. 1-2. 5mm², 2. 6-6. 0mm². High quality professional crimping pliers tool with self adjustable ratchet mechanism, for easy operation.
5. Wirefy #ad
Wire Crimp Tool by Wirefy, Crimping Tool For Insulated Electrical Connectors, Crimping Pliers, Ratchet Terminal Crimper, Ratcheting Wire Crimper #adWirefy #ad
- Lifetime warranty - wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices. Adjustable crimping force - the tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project.
This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals. Professional crimping tool - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time.
Ergonomic comfortable handles - the ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. Our customer experience team is always here to help. Precise ratcheting mechanism – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
6. Channellock #ad
Channellock 909 9.5-Inch Wire Crimping Tool | Electrician's Terminal Crimp Pliers with Cutter are Designed for Insulated and Non-Insulated Connections | Forged from High Carbon Steel | Laser Heat-Treated Edges Last Longer | Made in the USA #adChannellock #ad
- Designed for crimping of both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals. Made in the USA. High-carbon c1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire. Laser heat-treated edges last longer.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Titan Tools #ad
Fixed Jaw Crimper, Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals #adTitan Tools #ad
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red 22-18 AWG, and yellow 12-10 AWG terminals | Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, blue 16-14 AWG, secure grip.
Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals - It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors. Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out | Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel.
|Brand||Titan Tools #ad|
8. haisstronica #ad
Haisstronica Crimping Tool For Heat Shrink Connectors-AWG 22-10 Ratchet Wire Terminal Crimper-Racheting Crimper Tools-Available For Insulated Nylon Connectors and Electrical Wire Connectors HS-8327 #adhaisstronica #ad
- The crimp height of the star wheel is adjustable to ensure the right amount of crimping force. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 12-month replacement warranty giving customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free purchases! Precise ratchet structure- according to the pressure needed to crimp products of different sizes, the built-in thickened ratchet automatically adjusts to the appropriate position to ensure the safe completion of crimping with easy release of the handle.
The indentation will not damage the shell during the crimp. Each crimper tool is marked with red/blue/yellow for easy identification. It firmly grasps the wires. Perfect combination- we recommend using crimper tools with Haisstronica wire connectors to meet your work's different needs.
Ergonomic design- the nylon, non-slip handle ensures comfortable and swift operation. Crimper tool-a perfect fit for haisstronica's heat shrink connectors. There is a quick-release lever on the inside of the handle that opens the jaws. Buyer confidence:we stand behind the quality of our products. The professional jaw can quickly and easily crimp various types of heat shrink connectors.
9. Klein Tools #ad
Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire, Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool #adKlein Tools #ad
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire.
Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 awg red, 16–14 AWG Blue and 12–10 AWG Yellow terminals. Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
10. haisstronica #ad
Haisstronica 220PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors-Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors-Heat Shrink Wire Connectors-Electrical Connectors Kit20Yellow 40White 80Red 80Blue #adhaisstronica #ad
- Compliant with all relevant standards:haisstronica waterproof wire connectors are compliant with ROHS, SGS, ISO 9001:2008, and CE standards. Quality commitment:we stand behind the quality of our products. Provides weatherproof solutions:proper amount of hot melt adhesive systems provide adhesives.
Cool, harden and reach their bond strength within seconds. Weatherproof. Give your application long-lasting bond. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 12-month replacement warranty giving customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free purchases! Abrasion resistance and environmental protection heat shrinkable tube:The heat shrink are specially designed to be used in harsh environments.
Offer protection to the wires and cables from abrasion, scuffing and low impact situations. Create cable entry seals, cutting, offering environmental sealing protection. Premium solder seal ring:the enough solder around the wire, Melt and flow until form seal on the wire. Ensure a long lasting connection especially if making a larger connection.