As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Triton #ad
90° Fixed T-Square, Triton TTSTS #adTriton #ad
- For use with the triton Track Saw TTS1400 Can be used with DeWalt, Festool and Makita tracks. Length 310mm. Mitre needs 140mm 5 1/2" of track length with or without work clamp. Fixed 90 for perfectly square cuts.
2. Festool #ad
Festool 205229 Angle Stop #adFestool #ad
- Package dimensions: 5. 2 l x 46. 2 h x 23. 6 w cm. Package weight: 1. 26 kg. Perpendicular cutting and milling grooves in conjunction with the guide rail. 205229.
3. Makita #ad
Makita 196664-7 Miter Guide Set for SP6000J/J1 Guide Rail #adMakita #ad
- Engineered for easy miter angle set up. Use with sp6000j/j1 plunge circular saw, and with Makita guide rails 194368-5 or 194367-7. Durable construction for longer life. Ideal for cutting angled panels for custom cabinets, book cases, and more.
4. Makita #ad
Makita 194368-5 55" Guide Rail #adMakita #ad
- Ideal for ripping sheet material. Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting. 55" guide rail for use with makita plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J.
Alternate use with select routers and circular saws, must use with router guide rail adapter 194579-2 and saw guide rail adapter 196953-0 .
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Clamp For Tracksaw DWS5026 #adDEWALT #ad
- For use with dewalt tracKSAW Tracks. Compatible with the following dewalt tracksaw tracks: DWS5020, DWS5022, DWS5023. Removable pressure pads. One-handed operation for fast set-up. For fast, easy set-up.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty / 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
6. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71387 55" Guide Rail Joining Set for Makita or Festool Track Saws | Includes 2 Aluminum Extruded Guided Rails and 2 Guide Rail Connectors for Woodworking Projects #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Additionally, such as routers. Premium quality: made from professional grade extruded aluminum for high performance use, long lasting durability and dependable rust resistance for all of your track saw applications and woodworking projects.
Plus you can easily customize length using the powertec saw guide rail connector kit, this handy track saw tool can be used with the guide rail adapters and other rail guide devices to extend its compatibility to a wider range of machines, or fits Makita connector or Festool Connector for longer cuts.
Kit includes: 2 55” guide rails and 2 track saw guide rail connectors. Function: this exclusive track saw track connector kit conveniently helps you to align your saws, while connecting one guide rail to another guide rail. Compatibility: the 55” guide rails is compatible with Makita plunge saw and Festool track saws.
7. KREG #ad
Blue, Kreg KMA4000-E Portable Crosscut #adKREG #ad
- Quickly and accurately crosscuts up to 8" 203mm wide. Cutline indicators show exactly where your saw will cut. Gripmaxx eliminates slipping and holds the guide in place. Take the guide anywhere your projects take you. Also makes precise 45° cuts.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. Makita #ad
Makita 194579-2 Router Guide Rail Adapter #adMakita #ad
- Compatible with makita 118" guide rail 194367-7, 55" guide rail 194368-5, 39" Guide Rail 199140-0, as well as select competitor rails. Quality construction for precision applications. Ideal for dadoing, mortising, and trimming applications.
Quick and easy to install for added user convenience. Allows use of guide rails with select routers including models rp0900k, RP1800, RP2301FC and Compact Router models XTR01 and RT0701 with required plunge base 196094-2.
9. Triton #ad
Triton TTSAG Angle Guide #adTriton #ad
- Adds accurate mitering capability to the guide rail system. For use with the triton TTS1400 Plunge Track Saw. Compatible with: tts1400, ttscb700, ttst1500, ttsdes, tts60t, ttscb1500, ttssb, ttswc, ttspg, ttstp, TTSTC.
Allows quick, easy and accurate set-up for angled cuts. Self-aligning design - requires no calibration. Set angles up to +/- 55Degree for precision cutting.
10. Rugged Tools #ad
Protective Track Saw Bag For Saw Guide Rails up to 59", Rugged Tools Guide Rail Bag #adRugged Tools #ad
- Protection on all sides - full padded protection on both exterior sides. Rail straps - hook and loop security straps keep rail tracks in place. Interior protective partition - keeps guide rails isolated, no rubbing or bumping against each other.
Protected in your truck bed, work site, or garage. Premium quality details - heavy-duty 600 denier polyester - rip and tear resistant and water resistant. Carry, transport, and store with ease - double carrying straps - easy to grab and go or carry tote style on the shoulder.
Premium zippers - smooth, workshop, car, van, EZ glide zipper teeth with large metal zipper pulls. Backed by the rugged tools 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not satisfied with you Rugged Tools purchase for any reason, just return your purchase for a full refund.
Soft neoprene comfort handle - secures the double straps together and provides added grip comfort or shoulder padding. Reinforced stitching - well-made, quality construction. Compatible with most major brand guide rails up to 59" - compatible with most major saw guide rails up to 59", including Makita 55", Festool 55", Kreg ACCU-Cut, DeWalt 59", etc. Rail sleeve cap - lets you easily slide the guide rails into the carrying case.