As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rustark #ad
Rustark 65 ft Flexible Metal Tack Strip Three-Tooth Upholstery Premium Heavy Duty Curve Ease Grip for Furniture, Sofa, Chairs, Bed Repair #adRustark #ad
- Premium flexible metal tack stripmade of high-quality metal and galvanized medium metal finish, wear and pressure resistant, durable, strong, explosion-proof, environment-friendly. Widely applicationideal for reupholstering projects that have curves and irregular shapes.
Economic measures at 65ft long of flexible tack strip perfect for an upholstery project for 4-5 pieces. Commonly used to finish edges on curved arms, outside wing or arched portion of chairs.
Ideal for fastening fabric to the frames of furniture chairs or sofas that have curved, straight or irregular shapes. It's grasp. 3 tooth locking design for ensuring that the fabric won't slip out. Professional it is a very flexible metal.
Good for light to medium weight material. Purchasing new furniture was way to expensive, you can tackle the job yourself for a fraction of the cost. Easy to usequick to apply with the staple gun, tucked in the fabric and hammered close. There are no special tools needed to install flexible tack strip. Tucking the fabric was super easy, it pulled nice and taut the teeth of the strip easily held it in place. Beginner also can handle.
2. The Sofa Source #ad
Protection When Using Delicate Fabric, Briar Hill 5 Yard Plastic Sleeve for Upholstery Tack Strip #adThe Sofa Source #ad
- 5 yards - measuring at 5 yards, this plastic tubing also has an exact width that fits most standard straight tack strips, see pictures for example. Please note: plastic tack sleeve does not come with the metal tack strips, we offer those in another listing.
Commercial quality - our products are used by upholstery professionals within the furniture industry. You can rest assured that this product has commercial grade durability at an affordable cost.
Why replace your furniture when you can repair it at a fraction of the cost? This is only the plastic sleeve. Protect - designed for covering upholstery tack strips, protecting delicate fabrics or vinyls from the edge of the sharp tack strips while hammering them in to ensure a fine clean finish without damaging the fabric.
3. Homeware #ad
Homeware 27 Upholstery Metal Tack Strips- 20pk 27 x 8oz #adHomeware #ad
- Made in the "furniture Capital of the World" High Point, North Carolina. Commonly used on the front of arms and the outside backs of furniture. 27" upholstery metal tack strips-furniture fabric hidden fasteners-tack strips are used by both large furniture manufacturers and custom upholstery shops wherever there is fabric that needs to be secured in place while keeping the fastener hidden.
4. Let's Decorate! #ad
Let's Decorate 10 Meters D9.5mm Antique Plated Decorative Nail Strips/Nailhead Trims,Upholstery Sofa Tacks,Loosing Tacks Matched D:9.5mm Antique #adLet's Decorate! #ad
- Detail: every four nailheard have a hole for a tack to fix the strip with the furniture. Quantity: 10 meters10 strips a box, including loose nails together. Usage: decoration for wooden furnitures/wooden boxes/sofa/bed-board or other home DIY creative decorations.
The strips is easy to bend so it could help to fix on the furniture well. Size: nailhead diameter is 9. 5mm, total length is 1 meter long per strip. Packing: we will roll up the nail strips into a box. Material: Iron.
5. decotacks #ad
Decotacks® Antique Copper Upholstery Nails/Tacks Trim, 7/16in Head Diameter, Covers 6,5 Yards DX0511AC-S6M, 4in Long Strips #addecotacks #ad
- Package have min. Be aware of jumping nails may cause injuries while hammering, Please use Needle nose pliers to hold nail shanks and use safety glasses while hammering them in.
So you just need to apply 132 nails instead of 500 to do its job. Made by steel with high grade double layer electroplating. They don't have color matching problems like long strips.
It will also avoid bending. Due to they are plating in same pools, the single nail and strips color is very similar. 60 pcs of strips 4in long with minimum 180 single nail heads which can easly cover 6, 5 yards or can say equal to 500 Nail heads. Every 3 nail heads there is one loose nails. Head size : 7/16in 11mm *** shank Length : 5/8in 17mm.
|Manufacturer||Asiahan Metal Co Ltd #ad|
6. decotacks #ad
Can Cover 11 Yards Antique Brass French Natural, 10 Pcs of 1.1 Yards Long Strips, 7/16in 11MM DX0511AB-S1M, decotacks® Upholstery Nails/Tacks Trim #addecotacks #ad
- Made by decotacks and using by professional upholsters. These high quality, heavy weight upholstery nails are durable. These are not like other light weight DIY nails that you can buy in a hardware store.
Nail head diameter : 7/16in - strip length : 1. 1 yard x 10 pcs - single Stud Shank Length : 1/2in. Upholstery nails in long strips, 10 Pcs of 1. 1 yards strips Totally 11 Yards.
Made of steel with high grade double layer electroplating, sofas, the strips are strong and heavy weight. Decotacks upholstery antique brass long strips are a popular choice for professional upholsters and furniture manufacturers.
The strips are durable, so they can help you fix on your furniture well. Decotacks upholstery antique brass long strips are perfect for upholstering chairs, armchairs and entertainment centers. They're easy to fix on the furniture and provide a beautiful finishing touch to any project.
|Manufacturer||Asiahan Metal Co Ltd #ad|
7. Let's Decorate #ad
Let's Decorate 5Meters Upholstery Tacks Strips/Decorative Nail Trims of Sofa Headboard Bench, Single Tacks Matched 16mm Nickel #adLet's Decorate #ad
- Quantity: 5pcs of 1 meter strip, matched single nails will be sent together. Material: iron nOT PLASTIC. Usage: decoration for wooden furnitures/wooden boxes/sofa/bed-board or other DIY home creative decorations.
Packing: we will roll up the nail strips. Size: head diameter is 16mm, every strip is 1 meter long per strip.
8. WDONAY #ad
WDONAY 10Pcs 1Meters Upholstery Tacks Strips,11 mm Furniture Sofa Decorative Nail with Single TacksBronze #adWDONAY #ad
- Specificationevery four nailheard have a hole for a tack to fix the strip with the furniture. Sizenailhead diameter is 11mm, total length is 1 meter long per strip. Materialthe upholstery tacks strips are made of Iron and plating process, coated with a smooth surface that can give you comfortable touch feeling.
Widely applicationdecoration for wooden furnitures/sofa/bed-board or other home DIY creative decorations. The strips is easy to bend so it could help to fix on the furniture well. Package10 pcs 1 M nail strips.
9. Mudder #ad
3 Packs Tack Lifter 3 mm U Tip Nail Staple Rivet Tack Puller Screwdriver Upholstery Staple Remover Tool for Furniture #adMudder #ad
- Sturdy material: the tack lifter is made of CRV-chrome vanadium steel with acetate handle, providing sturdy strength and durability, easy and effective to remove staples. Package includes: you will receive 3 packs tack puller screwdriver, photo frame, sufficient quantity to meet your needs; The screwdriver tools can easily take off staples from furniture, floor, carton, wooden case, carpet and others.
Size details: the tack lifter measures 185 mm/ 7. 28 inch in total length, rod diameter 3 mm/ 1. 12 inch and the arbor length is 102 mm/ 4 inch, proper size for removing tacks easily.
Wide applications: the nail tack remover is a screwdriver-type design, suitable for use in many industries, starting from the tire nails, carpentry nails, nail shoes, convenient and compact, etc. Warm note: this staple lifter can not be applied to pry nail which is too tight or too big to avoid damaging the tool.
|Part Number||Mudder-U Tip Nail-09|
10. C.S. Osborne #ad
C.S. Osborne & Co. 777 Quick Fancy Nailer Spacer, 6-Inch #adC.S. Osborne #ad
- Removal of tool may require twisting motion and/or pressure against nail heads with free hand. Exact spacing at the same time! Load large end of tool making sure nails are perpendicular to and shanks are flush with base of tool.
Position tunneled section of tool over last nail driven and begin setting nails. Set up to 5 nails head to head at one time without damaging the furniture, or your fingers.