As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
Mini Bar, 4-Pack 1964758, One-Handed, 6-Inch, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps #adIRWIN #ad
- Non-marring pads: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs. Sturdy: resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending.
140lbs of force: keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. Quick-grip design: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly. Of force. Easy-to-use: ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
2. WEN #ad
WEN 10236F2 Quick-Adjust 36-Inch Steel Bar Clamps with 2.5-Inch Throat and Micro-Adjustment Handle, Two Pack #adWEN #ad
- Features a 36-inch steel rail and a 2. 5-inch throat. Includes two powerful F-clamps for a clamping force of over 1200 pounds across your workpiece.
Non-marring pads prevent scratching and scuffing to your projects. Quick-adjust design: slide the clamp closed without pressing a single button. Micro-adjustment knob creates additional grip and precision.
3. FASTORS #ad
FASTORS Bar Clamps for Woodworking 24 Inch ,2-Pack Wood Clamps Adjustable and Release Quickly ,Throat Depth 2.5 Inch, Serrated Steel Rail ,Bar Clamps Force 600 Lbs #adFASTORS #ad
- Quick release design improves woodworking efficiency. With up to 600 lbs clamp force and riveted fixed head. Plastic pads prevent scratching and damaging your finished projects.
The wood clamps can be used to fix two or more items securely together until adhesive dried or fasteners have been installed. Ergonomic plastic grip handle is comfortable to use.
4. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, 6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set #adWORKPRO #ad
- Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs.
Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be an spreader as well. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly.
Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 11-1/8” and 12” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 17-5/16”.
6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps. Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites. Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort.
5. D DUSSAL #ad
Quick Grip Clamps for Woodworking 2 Different Size Ratchet Bar Clamps 6 inch 2, 4-inch 2 One-Handed Clamps #adD DUSSAL #ad
- Clamp sets of 2 size- 6 inch/ 4 inch one-handed operate woodwork clamps suitable for workpiece which is clamping within 0-155mm, Supporting the height of 75mm-320mm.
Torque of dussal clamps: 6 inch clamp: 65kg/143lb, 4 inch clamp: 22kg/48. 5lb. Flexible chuck- plastic jaws will not deform or scratch the workpiece, Suit for woodworking and a variety of smaller projects craft.
Multifunction- functional change between clamping or supporting by changing the direction of the chuck. Quick grip & release wood clamps - Ratchet bar clamps design with quick grip & release functions, Making works easier and more Efficient.
|Brand||D DUSSAL #ad|
|Manufacturer||D DUSSAL #ad|
6. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Using Pressure From All Four Directions. Ideal For Woodworkers and Cabinet and Furniture Makers, Peachtree Woodworking Supply 2 Pack of 4 Way Pressure Clamps For Clamping Panels #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Let’s make racked panel glue ups a thing of the past! the uniquely designed 4 way pressure solves this age old issue by applying pressure to all four sides of your panel glue up. With a simple turn of the rotating clamp handle, buckling, all four sides of the clamp will draw inward at the same time.
Clamp can be used for boards up to 6 inches in thickness by simply adjusting the clamp width capacity with the appropriate number of notches. This provides equal pressure on to your panel and prevents bowing, or racked panels.
Wood is required for setting up the clamp. Clamping panels can certainly be a challenge. Especially when we try to use everyday pipe clamps or bar clamps. This clamp package comes with two full 4 way pressure clamp assemblies. Turn the handle clockwise to tighten the clamp and turn the handle counter clockwise to release pressure.
Wood is NOT included. More than one clamp is generally recommended for any project over 12” in length. While these types of clamps work fairly well on certain glue up projects, with all the pressure being applied on both sides, the one thing they don’t do at all is apply pressure from the top and bottom of the panels during glue up. Together, 2 each tailstock assemblies, this setup will allow you to create two 4 way pressure clamps.
7. VStoy #ad
60/90/120 Degree Pro Corner Clamps Set for Woodworking Tools-Non Slip Fixed, 4PCS Adjustable Single Handle Spring Loaded Right Angle Clip for Frame Welding/Wood Working/Making Cabinet or Punch DIY. #adVStoy #ad
- Complete set of accessories Package accessories include 4 sets of 60/90/120 degree angles. Easy to use easy to operate, save labor time and reduce workload.
Adjustable angle it is helpful for woodworkers and carpenters to fix two boards or glass between 60 degrees, 90 degrees, and 120 degrees. Product combination a set of 4 angle clamps can ensure the fixed square, triangle, T shape and other desired shapes.
Scope of application ideal for use in welding, drilling, box and picture frames, doweling, woodworking, framing, making cabinet, installing furniture, etc. Solid and anti-skid, helps to set up instantly and secure quickly.
8. Atyes #ad
Hardened Steel Bars, Atyes Wood Clamps Spreader for Woodworking, with 4-Piece 6 Inch Woodworking Bar Clamps and 4-Piece 4.3 Inch Large Spring Clamps, Up to 150lbs, One-Handed Light Duty Design #adAtyes #ad
- Large and soft rubbery handle offers strong grip. Press the large release button to freely slide the jaws to any position that you want. Thickened pads with soft surface grips firmly and protect the workpiece from any scratches.
4-piece reinforced large spring clamps. Convert from clamp to spreader by moving the jaw to the opposite end of bar. This clamp/spreader also applies consistent and precise pressure to keep the workpieces together.
With up to 150 lbs of squeezing force that keeps the workpiece together. Max opening 3 inch, clamping force up to 35lbs, which can hold objects strongly. Perfect for small projects, and narrow spaces. Reinforced hardened steel bars to prevent flexing.
9. WORKPRO #ad
And DIY, Metalworking, WORKPRO 12-Inch Steel Bar Clamps Set, 600 Lbs Load Limit, for Woodworking, 2-pack Quick-Release Clutch Style Bar Clamps #adWORKPRO #ad
- Primarily used to aid in gluing pieces of wood, so you can work on other things while your glue dries. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. The comfort-grip main handle is easier to use than traditional wood handles, and it provides more torque for better gripping power.
The dual machined grooves on the back sides of the bars provide superior grip to prevent the arm of the clamp from moving. And durable plastic jaw pads will prevent indents on projects as to damage it. The set would be good for all kinds of woodworking, and DIY projects, it is an ideal tool for enthusiasts, Metalworking, bar clamps are helpful tools that free up your hands, carpenters, metalworkers, and all kinds of professionals.
What you get- the 2-pack 12-inch steel bar clamps with 2-1/2’’ throat depth. Strong clamping power-with up to 600 lbs of squeezing force and a metal latching mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs.
Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. And increase the holding power in some way. Reliable construction- reinforced steel body and 1/4’’ thick high-quality thickened serrated steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is surely able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites and ensures more security and durability during every use. Anti-slip mechanism- good quality and the ergonomic plastic handle definitely save your hands' strength and supply a great grip.
10. Jorgensen #ad
2-pack, E-Z Hold Bar Clamps Set, Medium Duty, Jorgensen 24" One Hand Clamp/Spreader #adJorgensen #ad
- One-handed clamp- these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use. As a “standard, ” quick-acting, the patented, one-handed clamp, innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces. E-z hold ii design- not only can these versatile clamps be easily converted into a spreader clamps, also allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single clamp.
Application occasion- Suitable for a wide range of woodworking.
These unique bar clamps are some of our easiest to use clamps and are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects. With 3-1/3 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads.
Basic parameter- max opening: 24”; load limit: 300 lbs; reach: 3-1/3” from edge of bar to center-line of screw; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon; Bar: 1/4”*3/4” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel. The unique in-line advancing handle provides comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. Features- the contoured comfort grip and quick release lever make it simple to get a firm grip in a flash.