As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Java, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
2. Old Masters #ad
Old Masters 80308 Oil Based Gel Stain, 16 Fl Oz, 1 Pint, Cherry #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a old masters 80308 Gel Stain Pint, Cherry.
3. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Candlelight, General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Clean up with mineral spirits. Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain. Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain.
Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, Gel Topcoat, High Performance, or Flat Out Flat.
4. Old Masters #ad
1-Pt., Weathered Wood, Oil-Based, Gel Stain #adOld Masters #ad
- Color: Weathered Wood. Transparency: Semi-Transparent. Application: Bare or Previously Finished Wood. Container Size: 1 pint. Coating material: Oil-Based.
|Brand||Old Masters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Old Masters #ad|
5. Retique It #ad
Gel Stain by Retique It, Thin Water-Based Gel Stain/Paint Glaze and Wood Stain Hybrid Wood #adRetique It #ad
- It even smells like water. Versatile hybrid technology new nano-technology makes this the most Versatile gel stain & glaze on the market. Wood stain - thin enough to absorb into unfinished wood like a traditional wood stain.
Uses - great for furniture, garage doors, trim, front doors, floors, etc. Fast drying - complete your projects up to 3 times faster. Easy to apply - you can paint it on with a brush or staining applicator.
Interior / exterior - up to 300 square feet per quart coverage for interior and exterior applications. Dries in less than an hour or using a hair dryer or heating device it can be dried in a few minutes.
Paint glaze - works just like a traditional paint glaze when applied over a painted finish. Easy clean-up, just use soap and water. Layer it - get a darker color on each layer you apply or layer colors to get a more artistic look. Non-toxic - water-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic. Gel stain - this thin gel stain rides over an existing finish just like a typical gel stain.
6. Old Masters #ad
Dark Mahogany, 1/2 Pint, Old Masters 81116 Oil Base Gel Stain #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a 81116 1/2 pint dark Mahogany - Old Masters / Master Products. This product is manufactured in United States.
7. Old Masters #ad
Case of: 1, Old Masters Semi-Transparent Aged Oak Oil-Based Alkyd Gel Stain 1 Qt. #adOld Masters #ad
- Coverage : 1000 - 1200 square feet/gallon. Form : Gel. Size : 1 quart. Base type : Oil. Color : Aged oak.
8. Old Masters #ad
Old Masters 182305 81804 Gel Stain American Walnut Oil-Based #adOld Masters #ad
- This item is a old masters 81804 Gel Stain American Walnut Oil-Based - Quart. This product is manufactured in United States. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains.