As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon, Upgraded, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem #adEau #ad
- Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, strong reliable and off your mind!.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, fail and leak. Smith, state, richmond, rheem, kenmore, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Kohree #ad
Richmond, Kenmore, Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44", GE, Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, State #adKohree #ad
- Size: 44" long, 3⁄4" thread, state, Reliance, using 1-1 / 16" socket. It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors. And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness.
Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place. 100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority.
High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc. Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, GE, Richmond, Kenmore, and more.
Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank. If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help! .
3. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead.
44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
4. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater's Tank itself. All you provide is a ½ inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
Every Two Years. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, a few common hand tools, one-by-one, this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each.
This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, fails, NOT THE WATER HEATER. Change the anode rod, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the water heater tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, cracks and leaks. Each segment can be easily lowered, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
5. Eau #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo #adEau #ad
- The life of your water heater tank. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Always keep a spare in your RV. Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Smith, rheem, reliance, kenmore, richmond, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
6. Corro-Protec #ad
Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale, 20-Year Warranty, Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online pdf instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier. Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
You will need a 1 1/16 '' socket to remove the magnesium anode as well as a 1 3/16 or 31mm socket to install The Corro-Protec. Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
7. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR147 Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Standard 3/4-in npt x 5-in nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod on electric water heaters made after April 2015.
Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
8. Blue Lightning #ad
Blue Lightning 79119 Aluminum / Zinc Flexible Anode Rod, 42", Nipple Fitting #adBlue Lightning #ad
- Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection. Has zinc to counteract smelLY WATER! Flexible Design for Tight Areas. A north american product Made in Mexico, Packaged & Distributed in US.
9. Kelaro #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod 44-inch Flexible by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12" of clearance. Removes rotten egg odors sulfur and extends the life of your hot water heater.
Universal fit: compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, GE, State and more. Sacrificial rod attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself.
Save money by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater. Installs in tight spaces - most water heaters don't have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater.