As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Bonnie Plants Hot Cayenne Pepper 19.3 oz. 4-Pack #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Scoville heat units: 30, 000 to 50, 000 hot. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun. Slender, thin-walled red peppers have deliciously spicy flavor. Plants product continuously through the season. Harvest 85 days after planting. Excellent for drying and pepper sauce. Expected blooming period: Summer.
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Cayenne Peppers Plant Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Quantity - each cayenne pepper seeds for planting packet has 500 mg of seeds. Usa- our heirloom, cayenne seeds are grown and packaged in the USA by our small family biz. More than competitor.
Professional - cayenne pepper seed packets printed on water resistant packets & growing instructions. Guarantee - if for any reason you are unsatisfied, please return for a full refund. Easy - instructions for growing your red cayenne pepper seeds for planting on packet, easy to grow.
3. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Single Pack, Red Cayenne Pepper Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Hot Chili Peppers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Hot chili peppers - cayenne are long, bright red peppers that register an impressive 30, 000 on the Scoville scale, 000-50, skinny, adding some serious heat and flavor to your dishes.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Excellent for drying and grinding as a spice. Dry and pickle excess cayenne peppers for flavor long after summer is gone. High yields - cayenne pepper seeds grow into highly productive plants with large yields that will likely surpass your immediate needs. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Long Red Thin Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Generally dried and ground to make the powdered spice of the same name, quite often not containing cayenne peppers, although cayenne powder may be a blend of different types of peppers, and may or may not contain the seeds.
It is also used as an herbal supplement. Cayenne is used in cooking spicy dishes either as a powder or in its whole form. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Thin your seedlings over a few weeks. Moisten the soil. Soak your pepper seeds in a glass of water overnight. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Cayenne peppers are a group of long, tapering, 10 to 25cm long, generally skinny, mostly red colored peppers. Moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cayenne Pepper Seed for Planting , Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 500mg per packet. Beautiful -- large, premium packets of Cayenne Pepper seeds. Good eats -- adds a balance of flavor and spice to your dishes whether used fresh or dried.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Productive -- long and slender peppers with vibrant red skins and a nice punch of heat that will add some flavor to your harvest.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Cayenne Golden FBA-00081 Yellow 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Upright clusters of hot golden peppers. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. 1500 scoville scale heat units. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 75 days.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Long RED Thin, Cayenne Pepper, Heirloom, 100 Seeds,Great Fresh OR Dried #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Easy to grow Spicy Hot Peppers. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Spicy Pepper Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Home Garden Hot Pepper Seeds, Non-GMO, Sealed in a Beautiful Mylar Package for Extended Shelf Life, Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Cayenne Seeds, Cayenne Golden, 500 mg 90+ Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing! The word ‘cayenne’ comes from the Greek meaning ‘to bite’ in relation to its pungent and spicy properties. Your cayenne peppers will give off a pungent, heirloom variety, peppery and slightly sweet aroma along with hot flavor.
90+ heirloom hot cayenne golden capsicum annuum variety pepper seeds. Our mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. These are golden cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting in a beautiful seed packet.
Most home garden size seed packages are packaged in paper packets, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage. Use them fresh to add spice to Cajun and Creole style dishes, or dry them and grind them into golden chili powder.
Cayenne pepper Seed Packet made out of Mylar. 95 days to harvest. They are ready for harvest after 85-95 days. They are golden, and their brightness stands out in home gardens. Our mountain valley seed customer service and workforce is proudly based in the United States. Plants grow 18-24 inches tall. Peppers are spicy and fully mature when they are 4-6 inches long.
9. Clovers Garden #ad
Clovers Garden Cayenne Long Slim Pepper Plant – Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds –Each 4" to 7" Tall- in 3.5 Inch Pots #adClovers Garden #ad
- Individually grown and shipped in 3. 5" pots. It is a good long hot chili that always performs well and dries nicely. Very attractive plant, which can be grown in a large container or pot adding to the beauty of a garden.
A very productive plant, producing an abundance of peppers, well into the fall. Two very nice, each 4"-7" tall - not leggy, good sized plants, not plugs, not seeds. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to fruit. Includes our clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet.