As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville 6' Fiberglass Step Ladder #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Molded top with handyman's tool slots, molded-in slots help keep tools close at hand. Non-conductive full-channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service.
Each step secured with six large-head semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. Work becomes easier: Molded Top With Handyman's Tool Slots. Designed for your needs: Molded top with recessed tray, nonconductive structural molded top. Heavy-duty bottom back brace provides additional strength to the bottom of the ladder.
Sturdy and strong: with its 300-pound capacity, you won’t find a more durable, elegant design and smooth finish, reliable ladder. Protected: inside spreader braces keep your ladder protected while in transport as well as provide as safe and stable ladder. 300-pound load capacity, includes weight of user and tools. 300-pound load capacity, includes weight of user and tools.
2. Unknown #ad
Type II, 225 Lbs Load Capacity, Louisville Ladder W-3215-06 6 ft. Fiberglass Ladder #adUnknown #ad
- Pinch-resistant spreader brace. 3" deep, slip-resistant aluminum steps are riveted in channels for increased stability. Top of this home ladder has slots for holding power and hand tools and paint cans, along with a paint pail hook.
Ansi type 2 rating for 225 lbs. Non-conductive 6' fiberglass ladder is ideal for tasks related to electrical maintenance such as changing a light bulb.
3. BLOSSOMZ #ad
Werner 5906 6' Fiberglass Step Ladder #adBLOSSOMZ #ad
- Braces on top step and top horizontal / 6' / Step ladder / 19" approximate width. Green electrically non-conductive side rails / OSHA certified / 28-7/8" approximate spread.
Durable, rugged molded braces for support / Fiberglass / 225 lb duty rating. Sturdy paint can hanger on back side of top / 3" wide steps / Slip-resistant foot pads. Tool-tra top convenient tray for tools or paint can, and slots for paint tray.
4. Little Giant Ladder Systems #ad
6 Ft. A Frame, King Kombo, 10 Ft. Extension, Fiberglass, 13610-001, Little Giant Ladders, Type 1AA, 375 lbs Weight Rating, Professional #adLittle Giant Ladder Systems #ad
- Non-conductive hi-viz Green Fiberglass increases ladder visibility and is safe to work around electricity. Narrow, functional rear section of the ladder allow you to access tight workspaces, like between wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports.
Meets or exceeds all osha and ansi standards and has a Type IAA rating to hold 375 pounds. Combination ladder converts to stepladder, extension and leaning ladder configurations. Get closer to your work with the rotating wall pad, which conforms to inside and outside corners, walls and studs.
5. DEWALT #ad
DXL3810-06,Silver, 500-Pound Duty Rating, DeWalt 6-Feet Fiberglass Stepladder #adDEWALT #ad
- Safety and comfort: Extra wide steps that provide 25% more standing surface. Safe and stable with double rivet step construction, and semi tubular steel rivets. 25-percent greater step surface to provide greater comfort.
Sturdy and strong: with its 300-pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.500-pound manufacture tested load capacity. Metallic top with magnet and multiple tool slots.
It includes a magnet tray, and pipe or 2x4 holder. Work station keeps your tools at hand: exclusive work station system has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, paint bucket holder, hardware tray, construction, drill and tool slots, curved front, and residential jobs.
Meets or exceeds industry standards: Commited with your safety requirements, this ladder meets or exceeds all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA. Wrap around internal spreaders for strength and durability. Non marring slip resistant heavy duty shoes.
|Manufacturer||Louisville Ladder (Retail) #ad|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty.|
6. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder 6-Feet Fiberglass Twin Front Ladder, FM1406HD, 375-Pound Duty Rating #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Protected: inside spreader braces keep your ladder protected while in transport as well as provide as safe and stable ladder. Meets or exceeds industry standards: Commited with your safety requirements, this ladder meets or exceeds all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
Sturdy and strong: with its 375-pound capacity, you won’t find a more durable, elegant design and smooth finish, reliable ladder.
Equipped with shox system: Louisville Ladder exclusive SHOX system provides extra durability and resitance to abuse and accidental mishandling. Ultimate stability: Features raptor boot with slip-resistant non-marring bonded tread to provide sure-footing.
|Brand||Louisville Ladder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Louisville Ladder #ad|
7. BLOSSOMZ #ad
Werner 6206 6' Fiberglass Step Ladder #adBLOSSOMZ #ad
- Ribbed slip-resistant rubber foot pads protected by aluminum shoes / 6204: 4'. Internal steel spreaders protect against abuse, storage and transport damage. Double riveted aluminum steps are deeply serrated for Traction-Tred / 300 lbs duty rating.
Orange non-conductive extra heavy-duty fiberglass rails / 6208: 8' / Step ladder. Structural molded co-polymer Tool-Tra top holds quart paint can and tools.
8. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder FS4006 Fiberglass Standard Step Ladder, Green, 6 Feet #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Includes magnet tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, hardware tray, paint bucket holder, and pipe or 2 x 4 holder. Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA safety standards.
Nonconductive, durable design supports up to 225 lb. Aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs provide sure-footing. Pro top design improves performance when working electrical, construction, and residential jobs.
Steel gusset bracing increases stability for safe use. 225-pound load capacity includes weight of user and tools. Pinch-resistant spreader braces prevent hands from injury. Deeply serrated, U-channel 3" steps enhance your grip to reduce slipping. Slip-resistant rubber feet enhance grip to the floor to prevent sliding.
9. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder L-3016-06 Step Stepladder, 6-Feet #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Inside spreader braces, each step secured with semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. Slip resistant rubber feet, aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footingfour legs to provide sure footing.
Full channel fiberglass, non-conductive full channel red fiberglass for years of durable service.
Wide back braces, vertically mounted U-shaped back braces spaced on one foot intervals provide maximum stiffness. Molded top with handyman's tool slots, rugged, non conductive structural molded top is extremely durable, molded-in slots help keep tools at hand.
|Brand||Louisville Ladder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Louisville Ladder #ad|