As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Value Brand #ad
Wool, Fire Blanket and Cabinet #adValue Brand #ad
- Wool blanket is the perfect first aid and fire blanket. Fire blanket and Cabinet. Fire blanket stop, drop and roll" is clearly printed on the front of the cabinet. Country of manufacture: United States.
|Brand||Value Brand #ad|
|Manufacturer||Value Brand #ad|
2. Sellstrom #ad
Fire Blanket and Cabinet, Carbon Felt #adSellstrom #ad
- Rating: 3000 degrees f item: fire Blanket and Cabinet Country of Origin subject to change: United States. Temp. Price for: each blanket width: 60" blanket length: 72" case color: red includes: stainless wall mount Cabinet Blanket Color: Gray Blanket Material: Carbon Felt Max.
3. Sellstrom #ad
White, High Temperature Resistant 100% Fiberglass Emergency Fire Blanket with Red Steel Storage Cabinet, 6' x 5' #adSellstrom #ad
- Accessible: easy to identify bright red cabinet can be easily wall mounted or placed on a counter for quick and easy access. Country of origin: China. Features: blanket measures 5' length x 6' width; Strong, chemical resistant and machine washable, safe, lightweight, this blanket protects for excursion temperatures to 1000°F.
Material: hemmed on all four sides with Kevlar thread, brass grommets on corners and 36" center.
4. Sellstrom #ad
High Temperature Resistant Carbon Fiber Felt Emergency Fire Blanket with Red Steel Storage Cabinet, Black, 6' x 5' #adSellstrom #ad
- Package weight: 13. 25 pounds. Unit count: 1. 0 Package dimensions: 15. 494 h x 53. 086 l x 41. 402 w centimetres. Country of Origin : United States.
5. JJ CARE #ad
White, Emergency Fire Blanket for People, Fire Suppression Blanket, JJ CARE Fire Blanket for Home 40"x40" + 2 Hooks & 2 Gloves, Fire Blanket Kitchen, Emergency Use #adJJ CARE #ad
- It can easily be stored in kitchen counters in case of emergency. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we will respond within 24 hours. Ideal rescue: this fire suppression sheet is ideal for rescue. They can also be used as a thermal or heat shield.
Highly recommend to keep one nearby kitchen, fireplace, camping, office, grill etc. Composed of two layers of woven fiberglass fabric and an inner layer of fire retardant film. A survival emergency blanket: they can be used to extinguish small fire without mess unlike common fire extinguishers.
They can isolate high temperatures up to 1076℉ or 580℃. Make sure to let it sit there for few seconds Let the blanket suffocate the fire. Our goal is to make you feel safe and secure.
Does not expire and very handy. It can stop liquid or grease fire immediately by cutting off oxygen supply to the fire. Satisfaction: comes with two packs of fire blanket40x40 in for extra protection, gloves and hook where you can hang your fire blanket. Easy to use: simply pull down the fire blanket, spread the blanket wide and slowly throw the blanket to cover the fire. It is nontoxic and safe to use on adult and children as well as your pets. Turn off the stove or any heat source.
6. Alorva #ad
2 x Fire Blankets with Silicone-Coated Fiberglass Cloth for Rapid Fire Suppression – Hi-Viz, 40 x 40 inch – Reinforced Stitching for Max Protection – Firefighter Designed and Tested, Alorva #adAlorva #ad
- Maximum heat protection from silicone-coated fibreglass cloth: takes the heat and then smothers it; ideal for mounting on the wall of your kitchen, garage, or by the BBQ, ready for action. Designed by firefighters: alorva fire blankets have been created by experienced professional firefighters and tested in the most demanding environments to be 100% certain that they will quickly extinguish liquid, grease, and unattended cooking fires.
Fully tested for maximum peace of mind: alorva fire blankets, made from high-quality silicone-coated fibreglass cloth, have been designed to meet EN-1869 : 1997 standards. Find-it-fast high-viz: don't waste precious seconds trying to find your fire suppression blanket in the dark; each moment counts in an emergency and our unique high-viz design is easily seen with a flashlight, or similar.
Reinforced where it counts: fitted with anti-fray edge stitching to ensure maximum protection in an emergency, and with reinforced pull tabs so you can depend on these fire blankets whenever you might need them in your home, or kitchen.
7. FIRST ALERT #ad
Red, First Alert HOME1 Rechargeable Standard Home Fire Extinguisher UL Rated 1-A:10-B:C #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions.
Coast guard–approved for marine use. Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, plastics, gasoline, trash, paper, oil, and electrical-equipment fires. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018.
First alert’s rechargeable Fire Extinguisher can be recharged by a certified professional after use, allowing for reuse. First alert's home1 fe1a10gr fire extinguisher is ul rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger to meet demanding needs. U. S.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
8. EVERLIT #ad
Glow Sticks, Heat Resistant Gloves, First Aid Supplies with Burn Injury Care Treatment and More, EVERLIT Survival Emergency Fire Safety Kit with Fire Blanket, Flashlight, Glass Hammer, Escape Rope #adEVERLIT #ad
- Fire emergency response: as first line of response, the fire blanket is perfectly designed for extinguishing small fire and sparks. Handful of light sticks and a flashlight help to lead the way by providing visual and aural signals, whereas the escape rope and glass breaker hammer ensure the safety while exiting.
Lastly, the first aid supplies such as burn dressing and gel help to treat wounds and injuries. We stand behind the quality of our inventory, all original Everlit products are covered under 1-year satisfaction warranty. This kit contains the most user friendly, compact and popular fire survival tools and first aid supplies on the market.
Everlit is proudly working to raise the safety awareness from natural to humane disasters, from gun wounds to fire! Fire safety kit: the everlit emergency fire safety kit is a must-have kit for every family to protect the loved ones from the danger of fire, and to prevent any regretful tragedy.
For more serious situations, fire blanket and heat resistant gloves also work as a protection suit into reducing unnecessary burning injuries while enable to work with high temperature subjects. Fire escape and care: emergency exits and escapes require direction lights and pathways. Veteran owned company 5 – star customer support: everlit is committed to providing the most comprehensive customer service. Everlit prepare for fire: uniquely customized by u. S military veterans to get you well-prepared for indoor and outdoor fire emergencies from house fire to mountain fire.
9. Lynn Manufacturing #ad
1" Thick x 12" x 24", 2400F Fireproof Insulation Blanket, Lynn Manufacturing Kaowool Ceramic Fiber Insulation, 3023E #adLynn Manufacturing #ad
- Fire proof insulation: Ceramic fiber blanket insulation, rated to 2400 F. Product specifications: 1" thick x 12" X 24", density 8 lb/ft3, made in the USA. Uses: brazing, welding, glass blowing, soldering, kiln, refractory, foundry, and jewelry making.
Uses: wood stove baffle, furnace, pellet stove, boiler, fireplace, chimney, pizza ovens and forge. Known as: kaowool, durablanket, TaoFiber, Cerablanket, Inswool, fiberfrax, Ceramic Wool.