As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortis #ad
Air Moisture Detection, White, Neutral Wire Required, Ortis in-Wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, New Generation Humidity Sensor Switch, 120V/220V #adOrtis #ad
- Easy to see: our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. No disturb at night: are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep.
It also has humidification function. New generation: we update a critical opition for minimum run time, you can setting for how long the fan runs in auto/manual mode, default time is 1 min 1 min - 60 min. Dehumidification function: our ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology.
It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, you no longer need to manually set, make your life more healthier and easier.
Support 110/220v, garage, living room, the blue light will turn off, basemenst, etc. When set to manual mode, you can turn on the fan; press ''M '' button again, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, the fan can be turned off or run 1 min to automatically turn off. When the weather is dry, it can be used by connecting the humidifier. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, laundry rooms, neutral wire is required. When in non-operating mode, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity.
2. Ventamatic #ad
Ventamatic XXDUOSTAT Adjustable Dual Thermostat/Humidistat Control for Power Attic Ventilators #adVentamatic #ad
- Adjustable duostat: this item is often called a Duostat and is an essential tool for homeowners to regulate the temperature and humidity levels while preventing their power attic ventilator from running in continuous operation mode. It removes excess heat from an attic in summer and humidity in winter and allows equalization of inside and outside attic temperatures.
It has limited lifetime warranty. Removal of heat: the duostat allows for worry free operation during both winter and summer months by allowing the homeowner to not manually turn on and off their attic fan when needed.
If setting is too high, 120 Volts AC. Thermostat setting adjusts from 60 - 120 degrees F normal settings are 85 - 110 degrees F. Dual humidity control: adjustable thermostat and humidistat control has 10 amps, fan will run continuously. Thermostat/humidistat control: the dual thermostat and Humidistat is designed for use with Power Attic Ventilators.
Humidistat setting adjusts from 30 - 90% normal settings are 60 - 70% depending on local humidity levels. If either setting is too low, ventilation will be inadequate. Energy efficient power attic ventilator: It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators and the temperature ranges from 50°F to 120°F. The dual controls allow for a user to limit the operation of the fan based on user selected temperature and humidity levels.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty. Product replacement only.|
3. DIGITEN #ad
DIGITEN Digital Humidity Controller Humidistat Pre-Wired Plug Simple-Stage AC 110V -240V with High Accuracy Humidity Sensor for Dehumidifier Humidifier Reptiles Greenhouse Exhaust Fan Fermentation #adDIGITEN #ad
- Our humidity controller allow user to adjust measuring accuracy base to on different probe, etc. With a humidity correction function. Widely used for koji fermentation, mini greenhouse, humidifier control, bathroom, refrigerator, meat curing room, exhaust fan, grow tent, etc.
Display the sensed humidity, setting humidity, and custom icons on the display indicate working mode. Humidistat with large lcd screen.
Our humidistat is aasy to use and program, dehumidify Mode & Humidify Mode. 12 month warranty! This humidistat is plug and play transducers designed for OEM applications where reliable and accurate measurements are needed.
High and low humidity alarms are available, crawl space, mushroom, ventilator fan, dehumidify control, over-humidity and sensor error alarm. Reliable and highly accurate humidify sensor. Only 2-steps setting for your application, switch different modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically, plug-n-play design.
4. Leviton #ad
Single Pole, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A, White #adLeviton #ad
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation. Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room. 400va magnetic low voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan.
Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation. 600w incandescent, 4 amp inductive/ballast, 150W LED/CFL, 1/6th HP Motor. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination.
5. Iliving #ad
Iliving ILG-001TH Humidity and Thermostat Control Box, 8 #adIliving #ad
- 120v, 10 amps. Automatically turn your ventilator on/off. Balances inside and outside temperatures. Allows for controllable temperature range 60-120f. Adjustable humidity range of 30 to 90 percent.
|Manufacturer||Dr. Heater #ad|
6. Quietcool #ad
QuietCool Smart Attic Fan Control #adQuietcool #ad
- Adjustable humidity settings and presets. Controls up to 3 speeds. Not compatible with whole House Fans. Perfect replacement for an old or non-functioning attic fan thermostat. Built-in fire safety shut-off to turn fan off if control detects temperature over 182F.
Smart app control with integrated thermostat and humidistat. Rated for 5 amps. Adjustable thermostat settings and presets. Iphone and android app for full control of your attic fan.
7. TOPGREENER #ad
Neutral Wire Required, White, Adjustable Timing, Bathroom Fan Automated Control, Air Moisture Detection, UL Listed, TOPGREENER Humidity Sensor Switch for Ventilation Fan, TDHS5-N #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Neutral wire required; single-pole use only; 120VAC; 3A maximum fan load; 45%-80% humidity range; 1-year warranty; UL-Listed. Humidity control switch turns fan ON automatically when moisture levels exceed preset level and turns it OFF after levels drop; eliminates excess humidity.
Humidity sensor features three levels to choose from low, medium, high to suit specific ventilation needs of the room.
Time delay of 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF switch to bypass the humidity sensor. Sensor switch detects excess humidity and automatically turns the ventilation fan on; perfect for high humidity locations such as the bathroom, laundry room, basement, etc.
8. Inkbird #ad
Inkbird Humidity Controller IHC200 Humidistat Mushroom Greenhouse Pre Wired Outlet Dual Stage Humidifier Dehumidifier #adInkbird #ad
- Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value;. Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature.
Humidity measuring range: 5~99. 99%rh; humidity control range: 5~99%RH; Accuracy: ±3%RH. Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically;Calibrate the humidity value;. Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limit;.
9. Iliving #ad
Humidistat, or Garage Ventilation, Variable Speed, Vent Fan For Home Attic, 1400 SQF Coverage Area, iLiving ILG8SF12VC, Thermostat, Shed, 960 CFM, 12" Wall Mounted Smart Remote Shutter Exhaust Fan #adIliving #ad
- Control speed, and humidity using iLiving Exhaust Fan smart controller, regulate temperature, ILG8SFRC speed controller. Remote control, variable speed settings: customize your comfort with Digital Display remote controller.
|Manufacturer||iLiving USA #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|