As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Jointers and Band Saws, Router Tables #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table. The soles are also washable with with warm water. From the narrow v-style push stick, shaper, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. This five piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, band saw, to the beefy long push block, table saw and jointer.
The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick. Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block.
This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process. Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand.
2. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 7209 Universal Fence Clamp 4-Pack, Rigid Aluminum Body, For Mitre Saws, Table Saws- Clamping Squares, Woodworking Clamps, Router Tables, 3/8" Rod #adMilescraft #ad
- Non-marring Clamp Pad Protects work. Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ 12mm to 146mm. Use with 90° clamping squares for easy corners.
Fits 3/8" holes in Auxiliary Fences. Allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the Clamp getting in the way.
3. Fulton #ad
Fulton DIY Table Saw Crosscut Sled Kit with 2 UHMW Bars 2 Aluminum Tracks 1 Knob and 1 Bolt along with Full Color HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN Crosscut Sled Guide Booklet #adFulton #ad
- Making small cuts, cross cuts and repetitive length cuts is where table saw crosscut sleds excel. Please note, 2 each 12” long mini tracks, 1 each knob, the bars do NOT FIT RYOBI table saw track slots. The stop block will allow you to make repetitive cuts without having to constantly move and measure the fence distance each time you make a cut.
Each kit comes with 2 each 19” long by 3/4” by 3/8” uhmw bars, 1 each 1/4” by 20 tpi bolt and a how to build your own crosscut sled guide book. While we as a woodworking company know exactly what they are used for, pre-cut aluminum track, a knob and bolt and an easy to understand how to guide booklet so you can create your very own, many novice or non-woodworkers do not.
Some time ago we noticed a lot of companies had uhmw bars available for purchase. That’s when we decided to create this package with pre-cut UHMW bars, custom crosscut sled to fit your table saw! Each bar is approximately 3/4” x 3/8” which fits most standard table saw slots.
If you own a table saw, you probably have come across a situation or two where you need to make smaller cuts or make cross cuts. Each track is cut to length for the perfect sub-fence on the crosscut sled. You may also have had the need to make repetitive cuts of the same length. The tracks that are included in this kit are made from solid extruded aluminum and are made in the USA.
4. POWERTEC #ad
Bolt and Screws Set, Knob, Miter Bars, POWERTEC 71673 Table Saw Sled Kit w/T-Tracks #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: provides you with the table saw sled hardware needed to cut boards to precise lengths while preventing measuring and cutting errors. Dimensions: universal t-tracks 12" long | hdpe bars 19"long 3/4" x 3/8" | threaded star knob 1/4"-20 x 1-1/2" | Hex Head Bolt 1/4"-20 x 1-1/2" | Flat Head Wood Screws, #6 x ½".
Includes: 12” universal t tracks, 19” hDPE miter bars, 3 star knob, flat head wood screws, hex head bolt, instruction sheet.
Premium quality: the t-tracks included in this kit are made of solid extruded aluminum and the miter bars are crafted with high durability, high stability HDPE high density polyethylene. 100% safe: makes crosscutting safer, more efficient and convenient, while avoiding risking your limb when crosscutting smaller pieces with a crosscut sled specifically calibrated with your table saw.
5. MICRO JIG #ad
Yellow, Microjig Grr-Ripper GR-100 3D Table Saw Pushblock #adMICRO JIG #ad
- We've made a pledge to empower the next generation of skilled craftsmen by donation GRR-RIPPERS to every high School wood shop in the U. S. A. Powerful grip and full Adjust-ability gives you unmatched control on the table saw, jointer, and band saw.
Protect hands prevent kickback with the #1 table saw push block. Microjig is on a mission to end table saw injuries by 2020 Eliminate the need for flimsy pushsticks and cut with surgical precision.
Work Smart. Your purchase will support safer, smarter work practices in the Classroom and Beyond. Together, we ca make table saw injuries a thing of the past. Inward - keeps Stock firmly against the face fence. Downward - Virtually eliminates kickback. Grr-ripper give you essential precision safety and control. The grr-ripper provides three directions of force giving you superior precision control and safety.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
6. Eleon #ad
Carpenter's Pencil and Square, Solid Aluminum Table Saw Accessories, Protective Case, Blockcision Setup Blocks Woodworking Tools, 16-Piece Gauge Block Set with Precise Ruler-Marked Bars #adEleon #ad
- Get tools you won't find elsewhere. Work with incredible precision. You'll also love the laser-engraved markings that never scratch off. Go ahead, do your best work! Whether you're setting up your table saw blade or router, next-level accuracy will be on your side.
Our aluminum alloy table saw accessories are dent-resistant and don't dull cutting edges. Get setup blocks & woodworking tools crafted to withstand the busiest workshops.
You've just stumbled upon the only 16-piece setup block set with ruler markings on each bar. Set the height of your fence, blades, and bits in a fraction of the time. Solid metal for solid durability.
Unique ruler markings for quick measurements. While other sets only mark the 123 block, we've graduated every single one to help you make measurements on the fly. We've not only included a sturdy polypropylene case, but also a carpenter's pencil and square. Blockcision bars are precise to ± 0001” and allow you to make any measurement from 1/16” to 1” in 1/32” increments. Speed up your woodworking setup.
7. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Thin Rip Jig Table Saw Jig for Making Repetitive Narrow Strip Cuts on Table Saws with 3/4" x 3/8" Miter Slots • Also Works with Many Router Tables and Band Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- In certain cases, when working with larger or longer stock on table saws or router tables, we recommend using two thin rip jigs behind the blade or cutter for extra stability when feeding your stock through. The body is made from a solid piece of aluminum and is adjustable inward and outward from your fence depending on the width of your stock.
With the saw unplugged simply measure from the outside of of the blade toward the tip of the guide roller Thin Rip Jig for the width cut you want to make. Making repetitive cuts on your table saw is a pretty straight forward process.
Once set, easy to grip star shaped knob. The jig fits directly into most any standard 3/8” x 3/4” miter slot. After your first cut, secure the thin rip jig simply by rotating the large, reset your stock behind the blade and slide the fence over so your stock piece is touching the guide roller on the Thin Rip Jig.
The free rotating bearing is made from high quality materials for extended workshop use. This means it can be used to make accurate, repetitive cuts since it’s essentially just holding its spot once it is secured. You could always reverse measure and keep the off fall piece, but without a guide of some sort that can be inaccurate. Lock the fence. The thin rip jig acts kind of like a third hand behind the blade or cutter.
8. SWMIUSK #ad
SWMIUSK True-Flex Featherboard Saftly Table Saw Push Block,Pack of 2 Table Fence for Woodworking T-slots Miter Slots on Tablesaws,Router Tables and Band sawsYellow #adSWMIUSK #ad
- Safety and efficiency. The featherboard works to keep workpiece press up against the fence whole time when you are cutting, giving a nice and clean cut on that edge. Make sure the Mortise and Tenons fit together.
Every woodworker needs a professional featherboard. Easy to use. This unique featherboard can be quickly and easily connected to a miter slot or t-slot without the need for additional hardware.
Widely applicable size: two widths miter bars（3/8 x 3/4 inch）and t-slot bolts are applicable for most standard miter slots. Durable. The featherboards are made of an extremely durable plastic composite body and it will stand up to years of heavy use in your woodshop.
And associated with wedge-lock hardware and split rail miter bar construction provide maximum hold for bandsaw table, router fence and more. Guaranteed: we offer premium quality products with outstanding customer service. In the unlikely event you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us.
9. Fulton #ad
Fulton Taper Cutting Jig For Creating Tapered Angles Up to 15 Degrees on Your Table Saw 24 Inch Long Aluminum Rails with Scale and Stop #adFulton #ad
- Table saws are designed to rip stock parallel to the fence or cross-cut stock at various angles with a miter gauge. Constructed of durable aluminum the fulton taper cutting Jig comes with an easy grip handle, adjustable 24 inch rails with fixed stop, easy-to-read graduated scale that measures 0 to 15 degrees of taper or 3 inches per foot and full instruction sheet.
Two ways to set the jig. Perfect for building woodworking projects like table legs, chair legs, magazine racks and more where slight tapers are common.
Second mark the starting cut at one end and then mark the exit cut at the other end of your piece of stock. First use the scale that has markings up to 15 degrees of taper. The fulton taper cutting jig has been designed to make long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees using your table saw.
Making long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees on a table saw without a jig can be challenging and dangerous attempting free hand. This easy to use jig is fully adjustable for right or left hand use. Then simply adjust the taper jig to match those two marks. As well as its ability to work on either the left or right side of your table saw fence. Our taper jig will most certainly enhance your woodworking abilities and your woodworking projects.