As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CNBTR #ad
CNBTR Adjustable Metal Tap Handle Reamer Wrench with 1/4"-3/4" Adjustment 13mm Rod Dia for Screw Tapping and Repair #adCNBTR #ad
- Anti-slip design the hand grip has delicate texture, which is not easy to slip and can be controlled safely. Material made of high-quality metal, durable and wear-resistant, comfortable to hold, easy to use and more labor-saving.
Uses it is often used for screw tapping and screw repair, it also can also be used with small tools such as drills, reamers, screw extractors that need to be rotated manually.
Size length: about 357mm; width: 37mm; thickness: 16mm; Rod Diameter: 13mm. Note: the above data are measured manually, please allow 1-3mm error. Adjustable the size of the tap can be adjusted freely, the adjustment range: 1/4"-3/4", to ensure a stable clamping and no slippage.
2. Drill America #ad
1-1/8" Tap Capacity Adjustable Tap Wrench, DWT Series, Drill America 1/4" #adDrill America #ad
- 1/4" - 1-1/8" tap Capacity. 19" overall Length. 11/64" - 41/64" hand reamer Capacity. 1/8" - 3/4" npt pipe tap Capacity.
3. uxcell #ad
Uxcell Adjustable Tap Wrench Handle for 1/4"-3/4" UNC/UNF / M5-M20 Taps, Tap Reamer Tapping Wrench Hand Tool with Plastic Dipped Handle #aduxcell #ad
- Straight tap wrench provides great leverage, and is specially suitable for larger-diameter taps. Black oxide coating for good abrasion resistance and rust protection. Easy to use: operates with both hands to rotate the tap wrench in a certain direction to process, repair and clean the internal thread.
Plastic dipped handle provides firm and comfortable grip in use when exposed to fluid or moisture. Tap wrench size: fit tap size: 1/4"-3/4" unc/unf / m5-m20 metric.
Hardened carbon steel sliding block for high hardness and strength. It also can be used with drills, reamers, screw extractors and other small tools that need to be rotated manually.
Features: tap wrench has 1 rigid handle and 1 adjustable handle that adjusts the jaws to clamp tools easily and firmly. Wide applications: hand tap wrench can clamp various taps for tapping operations. Tips: the force of both hands must be even when operating the tap wrench. The wrench and the tap should form an angle of 90 degrees, and the tap and the threaded bottom hole are perpendicular to each other.
4. AI #ad
T-Handle T Type Tap Wrench Set of 3 Pieces Solid Collet Jaws #adAI #ad
- Set of 3 piece - jaw opening ranges 1/16" to 5/32", 5/32" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2". Unused partsdesigned for use with taps, Reamers, Screw Extractors, & Other Tools with Square Shanks Works the Same.
The knurled cap on the jaws gives you the freedom to tighten the jaws to grip the tap, reamer, drill like a vice for a wide variety of applications. Made in India. T-handle tap wrench Solid Jaw 3 Piece Set.
5. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Hanson 12002 T-Handle Tap Wrenches, 1/4", 1/2" #adIRWIN #ad
- Has positive grip knurled knot. Made of shock-resistant and heat treated S2 steel for maximum strength and hardness. Ideal for maintenance and repair work.
For taps 1/4 to 1/2". May be extended full length in either direction for more leverage. Sliding handle with spring tension Tap. Manufactured in China.
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
6. uxcell #ad
Tap Reamer Tapping Hand Tool, Die-casting Body, for Metric M1-M8 Taps, uxcell Adjustable Tap Wrench Handle #aduxcell #ad
- Straight tap wrench provides great leverage, and is specially designed for larger-diameter taps. It also can be used with drills, reamers, screw extractors and other small tools that need to be rotated manually.
Features: tap wrench has 1 rigid handle and 1 adjustable handle that adjusts the jaws to clamp tools easily and firmly. Tap wrench: fit tap size: m1-m8 mertic taps/ 3mm-6mm.
The wrench and the tap should form an angle of 90 degrees, and the tap and the threaded bottom hole are perpendicular to each other. Applications: hand tap wrench can clamp various taps for tapping operations.
Die-casting body and steel knurled handle offers high hardness and wear resistance for long service life. Tips: the force of both hands must be even when operating the tap wrench. Easy to use: operates with both hands to rotate the tap wrench in a certain direction to process, repair and clean the internal thread.
7. Starrett #ad
Ideal for Holding Taps, 3/16-5/16" Square Shank, 93C, Drills, 3-1/2" Body Length, Reamers and Small Tools, Starrett T-Handle Tap Wrench, 1/4-1/2" Capacity Tap Size #adStarrett #ad
- Make work easier - this tool is perfect for holding taps, drills, allowing you to hold the tool in a more comfortable position, reamers and other small tools, providing greater control when turning it by hand.
The jaw conforms to the tool being held, making it rigid and less apt to loosen. It is properly heated to withstand ordinary shop use. Get the job done right - the t-handle tap wrench is perfect for the professional or DIYer.
Perfect for close quarters - the wrench has a sliding handle that is frictionally held. Starrett company keeps to strive for excellence by providing quality tools for industrial, and consumer markets worldwide.
The exceptional toolmaker - manufacturing excellent precision tools for over 140 years, professional, the L. S. This feature permits the handle to be removed entirely or positioned so that leverage can be applied when working in close quarters. Durable construction - starrett t-handle Tap Wrench is made from the highest quality of materials to produce strength and durability.
8. Grizzly #ad
Grizzly T10080 3PC TAP WRENCH SET #adGrizzly #ad
- Approximate weight: 07 lbs. For use on taps 1/16" - 5/32", 5/32" - 1/4", & 1/4" - 1/2". Package dimensions: 4. 17" x 5. 98" x 078".
9. YiJiLi #ad
Die-casting Body, Tap Reamer Tapping Hand Tool, Hand Threading Taps Adjustable Tap Wrench Handle, for Metric M8-M22 Taps #adYiJiLi #ad
- Straight tap wrench provides greater leverage than T-handle wrench and are ideal for use with larger taps. Fits most metric taps from 1/4" - 3/4"M8-M22. This tap handle is designed for use with taps, reamers, screw extractors and other tools.
Forged steel body, virtually unbreakable; Industrial Grade. Straight handle design provides greater leverage, especially useful when working with larger diameter taps.